Latest NY Campaign Center
With voting registration deadlines upon us, here is all you need to know about performing your civic duty this election season. CBSNewYork has compiled what you need to know to get you to the polls and voting smart.
Chinatown has been hurting financially for the past decade and now the City Council may step in to get it back on track.
Lieberman said Wednesday that he won’t seek a fifth term.
For his chief legal counsel, Connecticut Governor-Elect Dan Malloy has chosen Stamford lawyer Andrew McDonald.
Altschuler spokesman Rob Ryan said the candidate has decided against forcing a hand recount in the 1st Congressional District. Bishop has a 263-vote lead.
The Westchester County Board of Legislators has passed a bill that would limit terms for county legislators and the county executive.
- Bridgeport Ballot Recount Beginning In Governor’s Race 2010/11/29
- CT Governor-Elect Dan Malloy Talks State’s Future 2010/11/24
- Hartford Mayor Now Wants Full Term In Office 2010/11/22
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Recall Of Sen. Menendez 2010/11/18
- Hearing Tonight On Bridgeport Ballot Shortage 2010/11/16
- Gov-Elect Cuomo Tours Aging Tappan Zee Bridge 2010/11/15
- Three Long Island Races Still Undecided 2010/11/15
- Foley Concedes Conn. Governor Race 2010/11/08
- Democrat Malloy Officially Wins Conn. Governor’s Race 2010/11/05
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.