NEW YORK CITY ELECTION NEWSMore NEW YORK CITY ELECTION NEWS
- Dante de Blasio Ready To Use His 'Influence' To Help His Dad Run NYC Dante de Blasio has been named one of Time magazine's 16 most influential teenagers of 2013. The campaign ad featuring the teen and his trademark Afro certainly helped dad, Bill, get elected mayor. But, it doesn't stop there.
- De Blasio: Work On Building New Administration To Begin On Tuesday The Democrat was elected last week and takes office Jan. 1. He returned to New York after spending several days in Puerto Rico for a political conference and some vacation time.
- Liu To Sue City For Denying Public Matching Funds During Mayoral Race The comptroller said he will sue for damages for loss of civil rights, mental and emotional harm, loss of professional reputation and loss of dignity.
NEW JERSEY ELECTION NEWS
- Time Magazine Cover Featuring Chris Christie Raises Eyebrows Time Magazine revealed its cover for this week's issue, which hits newsstands Friday. It features a silhouette of Gov. Chris Christie with the headline "The Elephant In The Room."
- New Jersey Voters Approve State Minimum Wage Hike New Jersey residents on Tuesday approved raising the state's minimum wage by $1, to $8.25 an hour, as well as to provide for automatic cost-of-living increases as 10 other states already do.
- Christie: 'I Will Govern With The Spirit Of Sandy' A lopsided race for governor in New Jersey will be decided Tuesday when voters choose between Republican Gov. Chris Christie and Democrat Barbara Buono.