Latest NY Elections
“If the time comes and I change my mind on that and I want to do something else, I will tell the people of New Jersey I want to do some thing else,” Christie said.
“Mayor-elect de Blasio ran on a platform of changing stop-and-frisk and the people overwhelmingly supported that yesterday, so I hope the administration realizes – number one – this is going to happen anyway in two months,” said Rep. Jerrold Nadler.
Day, a Republican, defeated Democrat David Fried for the seat, which had been held by C. Scott Vanderhoef for 20 years.
As of Wednesday morning, Suozzi so far hasn’t said what his plans are for the future. But in his concession speech Tuesday night, there were hints that he wasn’t ready to hang it up just yet.
Four Democrats and on Republican won races to Tuesday night to become the new presidents of each of New York City’s five boroughs.
- De Blasio: ‘I Will Never Forget That As Mayor, I Work For You’ 11/05/2013
- Christie: ‘I Will Govern With The Spirit Of Sandy’ 11/05/2013
- Thompson Beats Hynes In Brooklyn District Attorney Race 11/05/2013
- Mangano Re-Elected As Nassau County Executive Over Predecessor Suozzi 11/05/2013
- NY Voters Approve Major State Casino Measure 11/05/2013
- Sen. Cory Booker Maintains Optimism About Bringing Change To Washington 11/05/2013
- De Blasio Rallies Union Members As Campaign Enters Home Stretch 11/01/2013
- NYC Mayoral Hopefuls Make Appeal To Voters With Election Day Fast Approaching 11/01/2013
- Poll: New Jersey Voters Want Christie To Run For President 10/29/2013