Latest NY Entertainment
Classic cult-movie director John Waters called up the WCBS-FM Star Phone to talk with Scott Shannon about his latest project, a book chronicling his cross-country trek via hitchhiking—yes, hitchhiking!
“My friend David Letterman, whom you may have heard announced that he was retiring in about a year, is just taking advantage of this last year to do quirky things that he always wanted to see on the show and he mentioned ”MacArthur Park’ can we do something with that?’ From there it just sort of mushroomed,” Paul said.
“At first all my idols were basketball players and, and athletes really…and then I started watching movies but I didn’t want to be an actor I wanted to be the character,” Michael said. “So like I wanted to be Rocky, I wanted to be John Travolta in ‘Saturday Night Fever’.”
He was found dead of natural causes at his home in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles Saturday evening, Los Angeles police officer Alonzo Iniquez said early Sunday.
The world’s most famous feline was back in the Big Apple today, and it was awful.
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Gives Chris Christie’s Fake Movie Thumbs Down 07/16/2014
- Viral Video: ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic Spoofs Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ With ‘Word Crimes’ 07/16/2014
- Global Citizen Festival Headliners: Jay Z, Tiësto, fun. Carrie Underwood and More to Play Central Park 07/09/2014
- Who’s That Girl At Jury Duty? It’s Madonna! 07/07/2014
- Judge Dismisses Actress Amanda Bynes’ Bong-Tossing Case 06/30/2014
- Publicist: Tracy Morgan More Responsive, Expected To Remain In Hospital For Weeks 06/08/2014
- At The Tony’s With CBS 2’s Dana Tyler 06/07/2014
- CBS 2’s Dana Tyler Chats With Tony Nominees Ahead Of The Big Night 06/07/2014
- #Trending In Entertainment: Rihanna’s Risque Dress and Bieber’s Racist Remarks 06/06/2014