Latest NY Entertainment
Just before Joan Rivers stopped breathing last month, the comedian’s personal doctor snapped a selfie with her while she was under anesthesia and then performed an unauthorized biopsy, a report says.
When it opened on May 14, 1984, Donald Trump called it the finest building in Atlantic City, and possibly the nation.
Billy Crystal, Sen. Charles Schumer: Feds Should Pay To Replace Long Beach Trees Lost In Superstorm Sandy
The actor and Sen. Charles Schumer held a news conference Monday calling on the federal government to foot the bill for replacing more than 2,500 trees lost in Superstorm Sandy, 1010 WINS’ Mona Rivera reported.
This week there’s pop star beef, divas, and a natural reaction to being booed onstage.
Rivers’ own doctor performed the biopsy Aug. 28 after another doctor at Yorkville Endoscopy noticed “something” on Rivers’ vocal cords, the source told the Daily News.
- Broadway League Reverses Decision, Dims Lights For Joan Rivers 09/09/2014
- Stars, Loved Ones Say Goodbye To Joan Rivers At Upper East Side Funeral 09/07/2014
- Joan Rivers: 13 Jokes We Need To Laugh At & Words Of Wisdom To Live By 09/04/2014
- Celebrities Take To Social Media After News Of Joan Rivers’ Passing 09/04/2014
- Experts: Celeb Hacking Should Have Everyone Rethinking Internet Security 09/01/2014
- Joan Rivers’ Daughter: ‘We Are Keeping Our Fingers Crossed’ 08/31/2014
- Matthew Broderick, Nathan Lane Reunited In Broadway’s ‘It’s Only A Play’ 08/31/2014
- Manhattan Man Linked To Philip Seymour Hoffman Pleads Guilty To Heroin Possession, Will Avoid Prison 08/28/2014
- Mark David Chapman In Parole Hearing: Depression, Hunger For Fame Led To John Lennon Killing 08/27/2014