Latest NY Health
The average age of first time motherhood has been steadily increasing in the U.S. over the past 40 years.
State Sen. Liz Krueger said her bill would bring in hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for the state.
Social security numbers, birth dates and other sensitive personal information of hundreds of thousands of people is in jeopardy after two laptops were stolen from a New Jersey insurance company.
Flu shots could soon be required by law for small children in New York City. The plan would mandate children in day cares and preschools receive the shot.
A Harvard University poll showed that less than one-third of people aged 18-29 without health insurance said they are likely to enroll in the exchange.
- Dr. Max Gomez: Hydrotherapy Can Be Useful For Injured Dogs 2013/12/06
- Dissolving Tablet Offers Possible Alternative To Allergy Injections 2013/12/06
- Dr. Max Gomez: A New Weapon In The Fight Against Acid Reflux 2013/12/05
- Obama Tries To Repair Image Of Health Care Law 2013/12/03
- NYC Ad Campaign Aims To Cut Volume On Headphones 2013/12/03
- Obama Administration Highlights Health Care Website Fixes 2013/12/02
- Metro-North Train Crash Survivors May Deal With Anxiety 2013/12/02
- Health Organizations Offer Free HIV/AIDS Testing 2013/12/02
- University Of New Haven Working On Marijuana Profiling Test 2013/12/01