Latest NY Health
It may not be widely known but breast density can make it more difficult for mammograms to detect breast cancer.
New York-based nail specialist Dr. Dana Stern is warning of a potentially deadly nail cancer – not technically the nail itself, but malignant melanoma of the nail bed, the skin under the nail.
Last summer, hundreds of people in 15 states — including New York, New Jersey and Connecticut — got food poisoning from bagged salad mixes that were contaminated with the parasite cyclospora.
Since learning that a crew member’s son was diagnosed with the rare fatal disease Sanfilippo Syndrome, Holmes has become an advocate to find a treatment and a cure, CBS 2′s Kristine Johnson reported.
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A warning for pregnant women: A popular over-the-counter pain reliever may put your unborn child at risk for developing attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. As CBS 2′s Dr. Max Gomez reported, acetaminophen […]
- 1 Dead, Dozens Rushed To Area Hospitals After Carbon Monoxide Leak At Long Island Mall 02/22/2014
- Researchers: Special Pacifiers May Help Babies In NICU Learn To Eat Faster 02/21/2014
- Suffolk County Hopes Phone App, Army Of CPR Volunteers Can Help Save Lives 02/20/2014
- 13 Fordham University Students Believed To Have Mumps 02/20/2014
- Dr. Max Gomez: Nerve Stimulation Offers Hope For Heart Attack Victims 02/10/2014
- Dr. Max Gomez: Peanut Allergy Patch Study Underway At Centers Across U.S. 02/07/2014
- Winter Storms Bleeding Blood Banks Dry 02/05/2014
- Dr. Max Gomez: Study Finds Acupuncture Can Relieve PMS 01/30/2014
- Dr. Max Gomez: Simple Test Could Detect Early Signs Of Alzheimer’s 01/13/2014