Latest NY Health
Researchers at Ohio State University have found that people with low blood sugar are more likely to lash out at their partners.
The disclosure comes as Subway has suffered from an onslaught of bad publicity since a food blogger petitioned the chain to remove the ingredient.
A bill pending in the City Council would require 10 percent of the 160 health agents to wear some type of body camera when they inspect restaurants and bars.
The trailers have been used for kindergarten students for over 10 years, but parents and others claim the trailers have poor ventilation, are moldy and smell like mildew.
Modern back surgery is dramatically better than it was even just a few years ago. The surgery Woods and many others have had is now often an outpatient procedure, with an incision less than an inch long and the patient walking around within hours.
- Health Officials: 25 Cases Of Measles Confirmed In NYC 04/02/2014
- Newtown Community Group Sees Long-Term Mental Health Needs 04/02/2014
- Affordable Care Act Projected To Meet Enrollee Goal 03/31/2014
- Study: Autism May Begin Developing In Infants During Pregnancy 03/27/2014
- GlaxoSmithKline Recalls Weight-Loss Drug Alli Over Tampering Concerns 03/27/2014
- Seen At 11: Can March Madness Be Unhealthy? 03/26/2014
- New Report: Alzheimer’s Disease Affects More Women Than Men 03/19/2014
- NJ Panel Issues Recommendations To Combat ‘Skyrocketing’ Heroin Use 03/18/2014
- Doctors: Allergies Springing Early This Year 03/17/2014