Hurricane Sandy Carousel
Latest NY Hurricane Sandy Carousel
Nearly two years after Sandy slammed local beach communities, debris left over by the storm has found a new life around the region.
CBS 2 previously reported on mold and trash that had built up in homes that were abandoned after the storm. On Tuesday, CBS 2 got action.
A Long Island couple received a check to help repair their home following superstorm Sandy but the amount was not what they were expecting.
While most New Yorkers spent their Saturday digging out from the snow storm some residents were still cleaning up after Superstorm Sandy.
On Saturday morning, bulldozers took over and leveled the land for a development project. Crated up chickens were the only thing left to reclaim.
- Report: Hoboken Looks To Become Model For Flood Prevention 12/14/2013
- Toni On! New York: This Week We’re Getting In The Spirit 12/07/2013
- Staten Island Non-Profit Provides Holiday Gifts For Sandy Victims 12/07/2013
- Work On Mantoloking Sea Wall Could Begin In Early 2014 12/01/2013
- Waiting Room At Hoboken Train Station Reopens Ahead Of Winter 11/16/2013
- After Being Dimmed By Sandy, Rockaways Christmas Display Coming Back To Light 11/10/2013
- Report: Wider Beaches On The Way For Some Shore Towns 11/07/2013
- Red Cross Gives $500,000 Grant To Help NYC Seniors Still Recovering From Sandy 11/07/2013
- High Winds Blow Over Sandy Victim’s Freeport Home 11/02/2013