Latest Political News
In Wake Of NJ TRANSIT Train Crash, Experts Blame Christie For Funding Woes Chernetz puts NJ TRANSIT's woes smack dab on Gov. Chris Christie's doorstep. She said he's slashed state funds for the nation's third busiest commuter system by 90 percent in 11 years. Christie, Dem Leaders Reach Deal To Raise New Jersey Gas Tax By 23 Cents Millions of New Jersey drivers will be hit in their wallets after Gov. Chris Christie and state lawmakers have come up with a plan to increase the state’s gas tax.
Trump’s Controversial Comments About Latinos Resurfaces In Deposition Video De Blasio’s Top Deputy Falls On His Sword In Nursing Home Scandal Key Bridgegate Witness Thought He Was Still On Christie’s Team Photos: Shimon Peres Through The Years Trump Claims During Debate Stop And Frisk Worked ‘Very Well’ Key Witness: Christie Knew About ‘Bridgegate’ While It Was Underway Schieffer: Debate Didn’t Sway Many Voters CBSNewYork Poll: Will The Presidential Debate Influence Your Vote?
Latest Politics From CBS News
- Millionaire Clinton spotlights middle-class roots
- Trump launches early morning tweetstorm attacking Clinton, Miss Universe
- Trump's motivation to keep controversies going
- Twitter war erupts over Donald Trump's treatment of women
- Machado, Clinton respond to Trump's Twitter insults
- Poll: Clinton increases advantage slightly over Trump
- Watch: Donald Trump gives deposition on provocative rhetoric
- Clinton accuses Trump of shady business
- Watch: Video from Donald Trump deposition released
- President Obama: "C'mon Bill, let's go"
- Texas makes big change on helping refugees resettle in U.S.
- Chicago Tribune knocks Trump, endorses Johnson
- Obama finds out how hard it is to rush Bill Clinton
- Debate commission: There were issues with Donald Trump's audio on Monday
- Obama urges Bill Clinton to hurry up boarding the plane
- Poll: Clinton won first debate by a large margin
- Suffolk University poll: Clinton leads Trump by 6 points in Nevada
- Disciplinary court rules on justice who defied feds on same-sex marriage
- Hacked audio reveals Hillary Clinton questions Obama's nuclear upgrade plan
- Poll: Hillary Clinton leads by 7 percentage points in New Hampshire
Latest Headlines From CBS News
- U.S. government sues United Airlines
- How can Trump close gap with Clinton before election?
- Historic Louisiana flooding displaces thousands
- "Blue Cut Fire" scorches Southern California
- Man arrested in connection with California's Clayton fire
- Olympian Gabby Douglas bullied online for her facial expressions, hair
- Trump dismisses claims his campaign is falling behind
- 22 Push-Up Challenge sweeps the Internet
- Legendary TV host John McLaughlin dead at 89
- Rising cost of life-saving EpiPen leaves some at risk
- Petraeus: "Several presidents to come" will face troubles in Iraq
- IOC strips Russia of gold in 2008 women's relay race
- Aetna pulls back on Obamacare
- No one volunteered, so Boston will assign bodycams to police
- Charges: 4-month-old dies after father repeatedly punches her
- 22 Push-Up Challenge hopes to save the lives of veterans
- Fast-moving flames destroy homes, businesses in Calif. community
- State Department to provide Judicial Watch with newly uncovered Clinton emails
- Petraeus: Unrest in Iraq will trouble "several presidents to come"
- Manuel Bojorquez