Latest Political News
Officials Awaiting Word On Whether To Perform Autopsy On Justice Antonin Scalia Antonin Scalia's body lay in a Texas funeral home Sunday and officials awaited word about whether they would need to perform an autopsy before the late Supreme Court justice could return home to Virginia. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead At West Texas Resort U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was discovered dead at a West Texas Ranch on Saturday, CBS News reports.
Fight Night: Personal Attacks, Court Debate For GOP Hopefuls Obama Mourns Scalia, Will Nominate Successor 10 Facts About U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia NY Senators Calling For ‘50 Hour Learning Week,’ After School Program Expansion Trump Issues Twitter Threat To Cruz; Clinton, Sanders Jockey For Black Votes In South Carolina Tensions High From The Start As Clinton, Sanders Slug It Out In Democratic Debate New York Female Voter: Bernie Sanders ‘Grasps Us Better’ Bernie Sanders: Obama Hasn’t Closed ‘Huge Gap’ Between Congress, American People
Latest Politics From CBS News
- Who are the top SCOTUS candidates to replace Scalia?
- White House: No Supreme Court pick from Obama this week
- CBS News' GOP debate is most watched debate of 2016
- Supreme Court justices emotional after Scalia's death
- Why Sanders thinks he'll flip Clinton's super delegates
- Officials debating autopsy of Antonin Scalia
- Rubio breaks down his well-liked debate performance
- Top Democrat blasts Obama budget cuts to anti-terror funds
- Donald Trump clears up his Bush-9/11 debate remarks
- Poll: Who won the CBS News Republican debate?
- The gloves come off in CBS News' Republican debate
- Jeb Bush v. John Kasich: Who's the better governor?
- Donald Trump to Ted Cruz: "You are the single biggest liar"
- Donald Trump, Jeb Bush spar over the use of eminent domain
- See why Ted Cruz started debating Marco Rubio in Spanish
- Donald Trump promises to cut use of profanity
- Fact Check: Trump claims "thousands" over age 106 on Social Security
- What Trump meant when he said Bush would "moon everybody"
- Swift social media reaction to Justice Scalia's death
- Poll: South Carolina still solidly for Trump, Clinton
Latest Headlines From CBS News
- Saturday Sessions: Jesse Malin performs “Whitestone City Limits”
- Countdown to 2016 Iowa caucuses
- Behind the expedition to the Earth's mantle
- Play helps demystify Alcoholics Anonymous
- How concerned should U.S. be about Zika virus outbreak?
- Wounded Warrior Project now on Charity Navigator's watch list
- Problems with Chicago PD dashcams raise suspicion
- British mom found guilty of being ISIS member
- State workers got bottled water long before Flint residents
- Escaped California inmate turns himself in, two others at large
- 2016 candidates make last push before Iowa caucuses
- Clinton focuses on gun violence ahead of Iowa caucuses
- Clinton campaign pushes back on "top secret" classification of emails
- Eye Opener: Clinton's "top secret" email headache gets worse
- NFL says concussions were way up in 2015
- Barbara Bush to campaign for Jeb Bush in New Hampshire
- Facebook announces stricter policy on gun sales
- WWII paratrooper dies after brief reunion with wife
- The Dish: Chef Todd Mitgang
- Robert Durst lawyer speaks out about secretly recorded audio and his client's arrest