Latest Political News
Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson Says Endorsement From Romney Could Be Coming A third party candidate for president could get support from a former presidential candidate. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson said Mitt Romney was considering endorsing him for president. Chelsea Clinton: My Mother ‘Never, Ever Gives Up’ Chelsea Clinton described her presidential nominee mother Thursday night as a woman of passion, strength, empathy and love who “never forgets what she’s fighting for,” and “never, ever gives up.”
Clinton: ‘We Will Rise To The Challenge’ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Introduces Himself As Michael Jordan At DNC Because ‘Trump Couldn’t Tell The Difference’ Activist Sarah McBride Becomes First Openly Transgender Person To Address National Convention Cuomo: ‘Soul Of America’ At Stake De Blasio Abruptly Leaves New York Delegation Breakfast Without Speaking Daughters Playing Starring Roles At Political Conventions Clinton To Accept Historic Nomination At DNC Harry Reid: CIA Should Give Donald Trump ‘Fake Intelligence Briefings’
Latest Politics From CBS News
- Fact check: Trump's misreading of Iran Deal
- Clinton to pitch party unity during Democratic convention speech
- Chelsea Clinton through the years
- Hillary Clinton on the importance of a woman president
- How do young people feel about the 2016 election?
- Giuliani: Trump "made a mistake" with Russia comments
- Hillary Clinton's big moment on final night of DNC
- Democrats' dilemma: How to convince voters Hillary Clinton is trustworthy
- Chelsea Clinton through the years in the spotlight
- What undecided young voters thought of the DNC and RNC
- Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 9 in Pennsylvania
- The persuadable voters: Who's up for grabs tonight?
- WSJ, Washington Post editorials slam Trump for inviting Russian hack
- Seattle Times issues apology for photograph of Bill Clinton
- All the historical references in Tim Kaine's DNC speech
- As the oldest delegate, 93-year-old Ruby Gilliam has watched history
- Obama says he doesn't actually count his almonds
- North Korea: U.S. "crossed the red line" with latest move
- Who's speaking on the final night of the Democratic convention?
- Kremlin to U.S.: Solve your own email problems
Latest Headlines From CBS News
- Feds seek strict new rules for payday lenders
- Prosecutors: Alleged San Bernardino gun buyer knew aspiring jihadists
- In national security speech, Clinton to go after Trump's vision
- New turn in hunt for suspect in NorCal cop shootings
- 6-year-old calls 911 on dad
- Is artificial intelligence coming to YouTube?
- Bill Gates calls artificial intelligence "the holy grail"
- Amazon CEO's plan to save the Earth
- Former RNC chairman on why he's supporting Donald Trump
- Man who beat wife's attacker to death released from jail
- Professor is victim in UCLA murder-suicide
- Hillary Clinton calls Donald Trump a "fraud"
- President Obama tears into Donald Trump's rhetoric
- Ala. teacher suspended for math test about drugs, prostitution
- Couple moving into NYC apartment find dead body
- Reid on Sanders: "Sometimes you just have to give up"
- The ever-escalating cost of cancer drugs
- What's powering the house-flipping rebound
- Why "hurricane amnesia" is a big risk this year
- Savings secrets for the 15 priciest U.S. vacation spots