Latest Tournament News
- Roy Williams On WFAN: Redemption Fueled Tar Heels' Championship Run North Carolina coach Roy Williams says the seeds for this season's national championship were planted almost immediately after the Tar Heels' heartbreaking loss to Villanova in last year's title game.
- Silverman: UNC-Gonzaga Joins This Group Of Championship Stinkers It should not matter to North Carolina or its fans, but the championship game performance by the Tar Heels and Gonzaga Bulldogs on Monday night was a classic stinker.
- Francesa: Refs Ruined NCAA Championship Game Francesa said the game ended up being a "whistle fest and a foul fest with really just unbelievable calls."
- NCAA: North Carolina Can Host Events After Rolling Back 'Bathroom Bill' The governing body said Tuesday its Board of Governors had reviewed moves to repeal the "bathroom bill" and replace it with a compromise law.
- 5 Things: UNC Bests Gonzaga In Foul-Filled Affair To Win National Championship In case you missed it, here's how UNC bested Gonzaga on Monday night in Glendale, Arizona in the national championship game.
- PHOTOS: North Carolina Beats Gonzaga In NCAA Championship Game Photos from the NCAA men's basketball national championship game between North Carolina and Gonzaga.
- UNC Defeats Gonzaga 71-65 To Claim Sixth National Championship In School History Justin Jackson delivered the go-ahead three-point play and North Carolina scored the last eight points for a 71-65 win over Gonzaga.
- North Carolina Captures 6th National Title, Beats Gonzaga 71-65 The Tar Heels survived an ugly, foul-filled second half to beat Gonzaga 71-65. They scored the final eight points of the game to pull out the win.