Pro Football Kickoff
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
New York Giants
- NFL Looking Into Hosting Games In Mexico, Canada, China And Beyond On Thursday, NFL.com's Albert Breer reported that the NFL is looking into hosting games in Mexico, Canada and China.
- Michael Sam: 'A Lot' Of Gay Players In NFL On Thursday, the defensive end reiterated and expanded on comments made to Oprah Winfrey last year in which he said other pro athletes have told him they're gay too, though they're not ready to go public.
- Randy Gregory, Top NFL Prospect, Says He Failed Drug Test At Combine The Nebraska star acknowledged he's "worried" about how this will affect his position in the draft, where a significant drop would mean millions in lost salary.
New York Jets
- Report: Jets Interested In Signing Veteran Quarterback Matt Schaub A two-time Pro Bowler and former NFL passing yards leader, the Virginia product appeared in 11 games in 2014 but attempted just 10 passes.
- Schwartz: Fireman Ed Says Full-Time Return 'Will Never Happen' “I’ve never stopped loving them,” Ed Anzalone says of the Jets. “I love them more than ever. I’m at every game. I’ve never missed a game.” But it’s a lot harder to pick him out of the crowd.
- Palladino: Pass Rusher Should Be Jets GM’s Draft Alternative Another good pass rusher will make that reunited CB tandem of Revis and Cromartie look even better. If it translates into winning, Jets fans might even forgive for not getting the QB at all costs.