Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Offseason Spending Spree Has Been Money Well Spent For Giants The days of the Giants' defense giving away games is seemingly over.
- WATCH: Goodell Defends Josh Brown Suspension, Says NFL Has Made Strides In Addressing Domestic Violence NFL commissioner Roger Goodell insisted Wednesday night that the league has made "tremendous progress" on the issue of domestic violence, but added there are complex issues at play.
- Keidel: In Josh Brown Case, NFL And Giants Show A Disregard For Women In the Captain Obvious moment of the season, the New York Football Giants cut kicker Josh Brown on Tuesday.
New York Jets
- Revis Says His Body's 'Breaking Down,' But He's Not Thinking Retirement Revis Island is eroding -- and even its namesake knows it.
- Off Big Performance, Jets' Defense Ready For Winless Browns David Harris and the Jets' defense watched the film of their stingy performance last week against the Baltimore Ravens and liked what they saw.
- Jets' Mangold Unlikely To Play, Lee Ruled Out Again New York Jets center Nick Mangold appears unlikely to play Sunday at Cleveland because of a sprained right ankle that has him in a walking boot.