Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Giants Ready For Camp And Thinking Immediate Turnaround After missing the playoffs the past four years and then saying goodbye to Tom Coughlin, the New York Giants opened their wallets and seemingly bought new coach Ben McAdoo a shot at the postseason.
- Palladino: Props To The Giants For Not Delaying Coughlin's Big Day The Giants made the right move in January by “convincing” Tom Coughlin to step away, and they made the right move now by not wasting any time to induct him into the Ring.
- Giants To Induct Coughlin, Accorsi, Tuck Into Ring Of Honor The Giants announced Tuesday the trio will be honored during the halftime ceremony Nov. 14, when Big Blue plays the Cincinnati Bengals in a Monday night game.
New York Jets
- Fitz Or Geno? Jets Head To Camp With Uncertainty At QB The New York Jets are heading to training camp with their expected starting quarterback still unsigned.
- With Mo Money, Jets' Wilkerson Vows To Be Ready For Season Opener Fresh off signing a new multiyear contract Friday, Wilkerson expressed his confidence Wednesday that he will be on the field for the New York Jets' season opener against Cincinnati on Sept. 11.
- Report: Jets, Fitzpatrick Have Not Spoken In More Than A Month The key to any contract negotiation is, first and foremost, communication. It seems the Jets and Ryan Fitzpatrick don't really care.