Pro Football Kickoff
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
New York Giants
- VOTE: 1010 WINS Sports Goat Of The Week Each week, 1010 WINS sports director Marc Ernay nominates the most inept figures in sports.
- Silverman: Giants' Tom Coughlin Is The Fourth-Best Coach In The NFL Today While Coughlin may put away his whistle after this season or next, he is still among the best in the game right now.
- Minor League Rockland Boulders Offer Odell Beckham A Contract Could the Giants' star receiver be a multi-sport athlete? One local minor league baseball team is willing to bet on it.
New York Jets
- Report: Sheldon Richardson Was Suspended For Marijuana Use Richardson will be eligible to return to the Jets' active roster on Monday, Oct. 5 after the team's Oct. 4 game against the AFC East rival Miami Dolphins.
- Palladino: No More Excuses For Geno Smith The supporting cast is in place. Soon it will be time for Geno Smith to put on the big-boy pants and lead the Jets -- or else.
- NFL Suspends Jets' Sheldon Richardson First 4 Games Of 2015 Season The Jets just got themselves a big dose of adversity.