Pro Football Kickoff
- Pittsburgh's Ryan Shazier Best Bet To Start As Steelers Rookie Since 2001 The last time the Pittsburgh Steelers drafted a rookie who made an immediate impact and started opening day was Kendrell Bell in 2001, but first-round draft pick Ryan Shazier has all the skills of an NFL starter and the backing of defensive...
- Richard Sherman Makes Things Go BOOM! He may be known for his trash-talking, but that doesn't mean Sherman isn't one of the most talented cornerbacks currently in the NFL. As this year's cover athlete for Madden 15, he's out to prove there no such thing as the "Madden Curse".
- The Sky Is The Limit For Chargers' Keenan Allen In 2014 If before the 2013 season you would tell Bolt fans that Cal rookie Keenan Allen would become the "go-to" guy for much of last season, many may have scratched their head a time or two. When all was said and done last season, Allen emerged not only as...
New York Giants
- Palladino: Giants Desperately Need Beason Back In Middle Of The Defense He’s purely a run-stopper, as most middle linebackers of today are. But he is also no stranger to dropping back into the short zone on pass defense.
- G-Men Edge Pats 16-13, Finish Preseason Undefeated The New York Giants capped their first undefeated preseason since 2006 with a 16-13 victory over the New England Patriots on Thursday night.
- Giants' Offensive Starters Expected To Get Around 18 Snaps Against Patriots In any other year, Tom Coughlin wouldn't be happy playing an extended preseason schedule.
New York Jets
- Jets QB Michael Vick Makes Quick Cameo In Philly Vs. Eagles Vick's first game back in the city he called home for five seasons was reduced to nothing more than a one-play cameo, something more suitable for an Instagram video rather than the highlight reels he filled with the Eagles.
- With Most Starters Resting, Eagles Blast Jets 37-7 Cody Parkey made field goals of 54, 53 and 25 yards to help the Philadelphia Eagles beat the New York Jets 37-7 in the preseason finale Thursday night.
- Jets' Patterson Says He Never Went AWOL, Allegations Are 'Completely False' "As it relates to my whereabouts, and me missing for 48 hours without being seen or heard from me or my representative, is completely false," Patterson wrote.