Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
New York Giants
- Schwartz: Pizzeria To Donate All Sales To Charity In Honor Of Michael Strahan This Monday, as a tribute to Giants Hall of Fame defensive end Michael Strahan being inducted into the team’s Ring of Honor, Umberto’s is having an event called “Pizza With A Purpose.”
- Colts' Bradshaw, Nicks Eager For Return To MetLife Stadium Like Ahmad Bradshaw, the Giants let Hakeem Nicks walk away as a free agent, too. But unlike Bradshaw, Nicks' second chance hasn't gone quite as well.
- Boomer & Carton: NFL Week 9 Picks-Picks-Picks Against Against The Spread Finally we got to the wildly popular segment of the program where Boomer and Craig offer up their “award-winning” NFL Picks-Picks-Picks against the spread for Week 9 of the NFL season.
New York Jets
- Jets' Mission On Sunday: Contain Chiefs Running Back Jamaal Charles So as the New York Jets (1-7) travel to Kansas City (4-3) on Sunday afternoon, they have one thing in mind. They have to stop Charles.
- Silverman: Chiefs Have Pass-Rush, Relentlessness To Derail Vick's Debut As much as Reid is sympathetic to Vick’s cause, this could be one difficult day for the Jets’ new starting quarterback.
- CJ2K Frustrated With Lack Of Carries, Admits He's Not Excited For Second Half "This is the first time I've ever felt this type of frustration, but there's nothing I can really do about it right now."