Pro Football Kickoff
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
New York Giants
- Cut By Texans, Safety Stevie Brown Quickly Re-Signs With Giants The Giants' desperately needed help in their secondary. Stevie Brown suddenly found himself without a job. The simple math worked out Monday.
- Keidel: NFL Injuries Will Still Happen -- Shortened Preseason Or Not NFL rosters are morphing into MASH units. The litany of injuries is so bad, Tom Coughlin has turned into Mr. Rogers, spawning a "Spa Day."
- Tom Coughlin: Giants Have A Long Way To Go To Be Ready Coughlin didn't have a lot of positives to say after the Giants lost for the second time in three preseason contests.
New York Jets
- Report: Jets Not Interested In Trading For Robert Griffin III It's no secret that the Jets need a quarterback, but the New York Daily News reports that New York is not interested in trading for the former second overall pick.
- Jets' Leonard Williams: 'I'll Definitely Be Ready For Week 1' An MRI on Sunday revealed no cartilage damage, relieving Williams and anxious Jets fans who feared the worst for the No. 6 overall pick out of Southern California.
- Jets' Sheldon Richardson Pleads Not Guilty To Missouri Charges Suspended Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson will be back in court in Missouri on Oct. 5 after pleading not guilty Monday to resisting arrest and traffic charges stemming from his arrest in July.