Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Giants' Backfield Takes Big Hit As Vereen Is Lost For The Season The Giants' running game suddenly has big problems.
- Keidel: For All Of His Greatness, Eli Still Makes Head-Scratching Mistakes Eli Manning must be the most confounding NFL star of recent vintage. Millions of football fans have grown up with him and others must feel they're growing old with him.
- Washington Comes From Behind, Beats Giants 29-27 The Washington Redskins sealed a come-from-behind 29-27 win over the New York Giants at MetLife Stadium with two fourth-quarter interceptions of Eli Manning.
New York Jets
- Lichtenstein: Jets Made Fans Suffer, Suffer And Then Suffer Some More It was death by 1,000 paper cuts. That’s what will be listed as the proximate cause on the Jets’ autopsy report following their hideous 24-3 loss in Kansas City on Sunday.
- 8 Turnovers For Jets As They Lose 24-3 To Kansas City The New York Jets arrived at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday afternoon bearing gifts. The Kansas City Chiefs were only too happy to receive eight turnovers from the visitors that set up all of their points in a 24-3 victory.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick Throws Six Interceptions In Jets Loss To Chiefs Fitzpatrick's was intercepted by the Chiefs six times, including five times in the second half alone.