Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
New York Giants
- Injury Report: Injuries Force Giants To Reshuffle Offensive Line Las Vegas tells us the New York Giants (3-8) are a three point favorite versus the home Jacksonville Jaguars (1-10) at EverBank Field on Sunday. The G-men have not been able to establish a rushing attack, or protect their quarterback on a regular...
- Beckham Continues To Be Center Of Giants' Attention Heading Into Jacksonville The Giants are even trying to cash in. Their website has a photograph of Beckham's catch in a merchandise section with the come on: "Grab The Gear" and pictures of his No. 13 jersey for sale.
- Dottino: Giants Have To Straighten Out For Meetup With Jaguars So you think it can't get any worse for the 3-8 Giants? Just imagine if they fall to the Jaguars (1-10) in Jacksonville on Sunday.
New York Jets
- Bad Toe May Keep Jets' Wilkerson Out Of MNF Game Vs. Dolphins Wilkerson said the game against Miami will likely be the first he has ever missed at any level of football.
- Silverman: Don't Even Think About RGIII In Green And White If the Jets make a bid for the deposed Washington Redskins quarterback, that would be yet another mistake for Woody Johnson and John Idzik, or whoever turns out to be his successor.
- Wayne Chrebet, Being Inducted Into Jets' Ring Of Honor, Thankful For Good Days After Concussions Chrebet, from Garfield, New Jersey, was undrafted out of Hofstra in 1995, but got a tryout with the Jets. He went from 11th on the depth chart to making the team, going on to a terrific 11-year career.