Pro Football Kickoff
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
New York Giants
- Report: Pierre-Paul Could Miss Start Of Season Following Fireworks Incident The Giants are aware of an incident involving Jason Pierre-Paul and fireworks, but the team is unsure about the severity of any injuries to the star defensive end.
- Reports: JPP's Fingers Intact After Fireworks Accident; Giants Withdraw Offer The Giants star underwent tests on one finger for nerve damage, "and doctors believe there will be no permanent damage or disfigurement of his hands," ESPN reported.
- CBS2 Sources: Giants' Jason Pierre-Paul Injures Hand In Fireworks Accident Pierre-Paul is being treated at a hospital in Fort Lauderdale, the sources confirmed.
New York Jets
- Jets' Demario Davis On WFAN: 'I'm Very High On Geno' The missing piece, according to most fans, is somebody to throw the ball. But Jets linebacker Demario Davis doesn't see it that way.
- Report: Sheldon Richardson Was Suspended For Marijuana Use Richardson will be eligible to return to the Jets' active roster on Monday, Oct. 5 after the team's Oct. 4 game against the AFC East rival Miami Dolphins.
- Palladino: No More Excuses For Geno Smith The supporting cast is in place. Soon it will be time for Geno Smith to put on the big-boy pants and lead the Jets -- or else.