Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Adrian Peterson Interested In Playing For Giants In 2017 The four-time All-Pro running back is set to count $18 million against the Vikings' salary cap. Peterson will turn 32 before next season and is coming off a year in which a knee injury limited him to just three games.
- Keidel: Giants Trending Upward With Plenty Of Money Still To Spend In the week after a playoff loss, folks scramble for scapegoats, excuses and are just generally prone to panic.
- LISTEN: Ben McAdoo Tells WFAN He's Already Working To Fix Giants' Offense While the defense excelled, especially over the second half of the season, the offense sputtered, ranking 25th in the NFL in yards and 26th in points.
New York Jets
- Former Jets Star Gastineau: I Have Several Health Problems Mark Gastineau is trying to help sack safety issues in football. And the former New York Jets sack-dancing star wants to use himself as an example of the dangers of playing the game.
- Trump Taps Jets Owner Woody Johnson As Ambassador To UK Jets owner Woody Johnson is hopping the pond to become the U.S. ambassador to the United Kingdom.
- Jets Hire Former Rams Assistant Dennard Wilson As DBs Coach Wilson replaces Joe Danna on Todd Bowles' staff, which has five other vacancies, including offensive coordinator after Chan Gailey retired after the season.