Pro Football Kickoff
- Jets Open With A Pair On The Road, Finish At New England On New Year’s Eve The New York Jets will spend a couple of weeks on the road in 2017, before a divisional showdown against Miami brings them back to East Rutherford.
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
New York Giants
- Eli Manning On WFAN: Giants Haven't Stopped Believing In Themselves Conventional wisdom would tell you an 0-5 team might struggle with its confidence. Not so for the New York Giants entering Sunday's game against the Broncos, says Eli Manning.
- Victory At Last For Giants As They Stun Broncos Eli Manning ignored the loss of four wide receivers, and the reeling New York Giants capped a stormy week of injuries and infighting by stunning the Denver Broncos on Sunday night.
- Giants' Bromley Earning Respect On, Off The Field From Queens schools to MetLife Stadium, the New York Giants lineman has always kept tight ties to his roots.
New York Jets
- NFL Officiating Boss Stands Behind Overturned TD In Jets Loss NFL head of officiating Al Riveron on Monday defended his controversial reversal of a Jets touchdown against the Patriots.
- Keidel: Even If Refs Technically Got Jets Call Right, The Rule Is Rubbish As with all scores, the play was reviewed for authenticity -- a formality that should have yielded no words from the refs, just two raised arms to signal the score.
- Jets Search For Answers After Touchdown Is Overturned Vs. Patriots Austin Seferian-Jenkins was sure he had a touchdown. So were his teammates. All the Jets fans in the crowd thought so, too.