Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Giants Activate Vereen Off IR, Release Gettis The Giants announced the moves on Saturday, a day before meeting the Dallas Cowboys at MetLife Stadium.
- Reports: Giants' Beckham Fined $12K For Verbally Abusing Official The Giants wide receiver has been fined $12,154, to be exact, for verbal abuse and excessive profanity toward an official on the field during the game, according to multiple reports.
- Keidel: Giants Can Join Heavyweight Division With Win Over Dallas No matter your excuses or explanations, this Sunday's game is rife with plots and subplots, from playoff implications to grudge matches to plain old payback.
New York Jets
- Giacomini, McLendon Among 6 Jets Ruled Out Vs. 49ers New York Jets right tackle Breno Giacomini and defensive tackle Steve McLendon are among six players ruled out for the game at San Francisco on Sunday.
- Struggling 49ers Host Reeling Jets In Game Someone Must Win The NFL's schedule makers have done what the New York Jets and San Francisco 49ers haven't been able to do for more than a month: make sure one of those struggling teams doesn't pick up another loss.
- Gailey: Petty Had To 'Learn Everything' When He Got To Jets Chan Gailey has been busy developing Bryce Petty from the moment the quarterback came to the New York Jets last year as a fourth-round draft pick. The offensive coordinator had to start from scratch, though, right down to the basics.