Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- McAdoo: No Reason Geno Smith Can't Someday Succeed Eli Manning As Eli Manning enters the twilight of his career, the chorus grows louder for the Giants to find his successor.
- Palladino: Patience, Luck, Smarts Allowed Giants' Reese To Get Off Hot Seat Jerry Reese’s seat could not have gotten much hotter without leaving a burn mark two years ago. Now? Not so much.
- Report: Giants Interested In Former Jets Center Mangold The Giants might not be done adding ex-Jets to their roster.
New York Jets
- Francesa: Todd Bowles' Lax Attitude Toward Player Punctuality Alarming Todd Bowles said Tuesday he wasn't overly concerned about players showing up late to practices or meetings, remarks that got Mike Francesa all worked up.
- Jets Sign Former Colts O-Lineman Jonotthan Harrison The Jets added a versatile piece to their offensive line Tuesday, signing free agent Jonotthan Harrison.
- Bowles: Jets Will Have Open Competition At Quarterback Speaking at the NFL meetings on Tuesday, coach Todd Bowles refused to anoint McCown as the starter, saying there will be an open competition for the job.