Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Keidel: Giants Not Always Pretty But Still In Good Position For Playoff Run So if you can put Sunday's gridiron aesthetics out of view, Big Blue is now 4-3, which keeps them competitive -- a little more than a stone's throw from the top spot in the NFC East, but in the vortex of the playoff picture.
- Giants Team Grades: NY Defense Carries The Day As Big Blue Defeats Rams 17-10 Representing the NFL in London can be a mixed bag. For the New York Giants (4-3) this week, the game represented an opportunity to get away from the media spotlight of the Big Apple and focus strictly on football. New York's offense was ordinary this...
- Palladino: Giants Won’t Keep Winning Without A Consistent Offense Unlike their green-clad MetLife Stadium neighbors, the Giants still have plenty of season left thanks to their 17-10 victory over the Rams on Sunday.
New York Jets
- Geno Smith's Season Cut Short By Torn ACL Making his first start of the season, Smith hurt his knee on a third-down sack in the second quarter Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Lichtenstein: Jets May Have Ended Slide, But They Still Can't Be Trusted Do not get pulled back in. I’m warning you, fellow Jets fans. If you get sucked in again, there won’t be any reward at the end of this football season.
- Fitzpatrick Rips Jets' Owner, Front Office, Coach For Losing Faith In Him Ryan Fitzpatrick still believes in himself, even if the Jets' decision makers don't.