Pro Football Kickoff
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
New York Giants
- Roger Goodell Upholds Tom Brady's 4-Game Suspension For Role In 'Deflategate' The league announced the decision Tuesday, with Goodell saying that the New England quarterback told an assistant to destroy Brady's cellphone on or just before March 6.
- QUIZ: What Kind Of Sports Fan Are You? Are you the troll? The front-runner? The super fan? That Guy? There's only one way to find out...
- Report: Umenyiora Might Sign 1-Day Contract With Giants, Ceremoniously Retire If Umenyiora doesn't come to terms with a team soon he will retire with the Giants and a formal announcement will be made during training camp.
New York Jets
- As Training Camp Opens, Revis Talks About One Day Wearing A Jets Super Bowl Ring Darrelle Revis says he has no intentions of ever bringing the Super Bowl ring he won with the New England Patriots last February into the Jets' locker room.
- Breaking Down The 5 Biggest Stories At Jets Training Camp What questions do the Jets have to answer? Let's dive right in.
- Lichtenstein: It's A New Season And All Is Positive With The Jets ... For Now For those of you who have perused this forum, I tend to lean on sarcasm when the Jets are the topic. So much so that many fail to grasp that I have been a diehard fan my entire life.