Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Report: Giants' Bromley Won't Face Attempted Rape Charges The accuser told police Bromley agreed to pay her for a sexual act but tried to do more to her than agreed upon.
- Odell Beckham Jr.'s Cousin, A Workout Warrior, Sets Sights On NFL Draft His bench press is 42 reps at 225 pounds, which would break the NFL Combine record for a running back of 32.
- Giants Hire Former Lions General Manager For Front Office The Giants announced the hiring Thursday, saying Mayhew will help assistant general manager Kevin Abrams on all aspects of the salary cap, CBA compliance and player contract negotiations.
New York Jets
- 5 Recent Coach Firings in NY/NJ Sports Derek Fisher is the latest NBA coaching casualty. He joins a handful of local bench bosses to find themselves out of jobs over the past few years.
- Seahawks, Patriots, Steelers Have Best Odds To Win Super Bowl LI The newly crowned champion Denver Broncos and runner-up Carolina Panthers are both at 12-to-1, tied for the sixth-best odds.
- Palladino: Kaepernick Is In No Way The Right Fit For Jets The Jets simply won’t need a quarterback like Colin Kaepernick in 2016 if they re-sign Ryan Fitzpatrick. And, given his decline in play over the last few seasons, they won’t need Kaepernick at all for the future.