Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Eli Manning On WFAN: Beckham Was Calm For The Most Part Sunday Manning chalked up Beckham's fiery display on the sideline as his competitiveness shining through.
- LISTEN: Francesa Says Giants Need To Keep Their Cool, Calls Penalty On Blocked Punt 'As Bad A Play As Humanly Possible' The Giants have a composure problem, and fixing it starts with their coach, WFAN's Mike Francesa said Monday.
- Giants' Backfield Takes Big Hit As Vereen Is Lost For The Season The Giants' running game suddenly has big problems.
New York Jets
- Green Lantern: Fitz Better Rebound, Because He's Jets' Only Hope Enough has been made of Fitzpatrick's Harvard education and how he's supposedly the smartest guy on the field each and every week. All of that meant little as far as football sense went on Sunday.
- Jets Claim TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins Off Waivers Tampa Bay waived the 6-foot-5, 262-pound tight end after he was arrested on a DUI charge Friday.
- Lichtenstein: Jets Made Fans Suffer, Suffer And Then Suffer Some More It was death by 1,000 paper cuts. That’s what will be listed as the proximate cause on the Jets’ autopsy report following their hideous 24-3 loss in Kansas City on Sunday.