Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Giants Running Back Andre Williams Making No Excuses For 2015 His second season in the NFL was a flop, and there is no doubt he is heading into his third looking to improve under new coach Ben McAdoo.
- Giants' Harrison Stuns Mom With New House In Louisiana Damon Harrison hasn't played a game for the New York Giants and he has already started delivering. The Giants haven't gotten anything yet from the massive defensive tackle. His mother has.
- Eli Apple Tested On First Day Of Giants' OTAs It was Eli vs. Eli on Day 1 of the Giants' organized team activities -- or at least it seemed that way.
New York Jets
- Reports: Decker, Marshall Arrive At Jets OTAs Their absence from the voluntary sessions last week fueled speculation that the two receivers were skipping to protest the ongoing contract dispute between the Jets and free agent quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- Report: Jets Made 3-Year, $24 Million Offer To Fitzpatrick Months Ago While the contract stalemate continues, the numbers of the offer made to Ryan Fitzpatrick by the New York Jets are just beginning to emerge.
- AP Source: Jets' Offer To Ryan Fitzpatrick For 3 years The New York Jets made a three-year offer to quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick in March that includes $12 million guaranteed in the first year, a person familiar with the negotiations says.