Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- LISTEN: John Mara, Ben McAdoo Discuss Josh Brown Situation On WFAN Minutes earlier, the Giants announced that Brown will not accompany the team to its game Sunday in London. The organization will revisit his status after the trip.
- Giants' Brown Won't Travel To London; NFL Reopens Investigation In a March 2014 letter he wrote to friends, apparently as part of a counseling session with his wife, Brown blamed his treatment of women on the fact that he was molested when he was about 6 years old.
- Steve Smith, Melissa Mark-Viverito Among Those Voicing Outrage After New Details Emerge About Josh Brown Domestic Abuse The newly released documents of Giants kicker Josh Brown admitting to physically and emotionally abusing his former wife is drawing a strong reaction from the public.
New York Jets
- Jets To Honor Dennis Byrd, Killed Last Weekend In Car Crash The New York Jets will honor the late Dennis Byrd in a pregame ceremony Sunday after he was killed last weekend in a car accident in Oklahoma.
- Lichtenstein: Giving Geno The Job Shows Jets Have No Idea What They're Doing As a Jets fan, I shouldn’t be surprised when they flip-flop. It has been their go-to move whenever they have received bad press.
- Jets Dealing With Injuries: Lee A Question Mark, Harris Improving Jets rookie linebacker Darron Lee has a sprained ankle, and the first-round draft pick's availability is uncertain for Sunday's game against the Baltimore Ravens.