Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Report: Tom Coughlin Takes Job With NFL Football Operations Department The Football Operations Department deals with the league's rules and officiating.
- NFC East: Three Burning Questions For Each Team As Training Camps Open No team has won the NFC East in back-to-back years since the Eagles in 2003/04. Can the Redskins repeat this year?
- Keidel: Entering 3rd Season, Giants' Beckham Must Grow Up Now in his third year, he will be viewed as an ambassador, someone who not only leads the team in touchdowns, but also in film study.
New York Jets
- Report: Jets, First-Round Pick Lee Agree To Terms The team has agreed to terms with first-round draft pick Darron Lee, ESPN reported Wednesday. The four-year deal is believed to be worth $10.2 million.
- Report: Jets To Sign Former Ravens And Jaguars RB Bernard Pierce The Jets are expected to add some veteran experience to their backfield.
- Forte: Jets Not Allowed To Answer Questions About Ryan Fitzpatrick When asked about the monthslong stalemate between the Jets and the free agent quarterback, running back Matt Forte revealed to reporters he's not allowed to address the topic.