Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Unsung Harrison Turning Into Anchor In The Trenches For Giants There are a lot of reasons for the New York Giants' success on defense this season, and then there is Damon Harrison.
- Draft Classmates Manning, Roethlisberger Ready For Sunday Showdown Ben Roethlisberger and Eli Manning are inextricably linked.
- LISTEN: McAdoo Talks About Challenge Steelers Offense Presents The Steelers have arguably the most talented offensive triplets in the NFL today in quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, running back Le'Veon Bell and wide receiver Antonio Brown.
New York Jets
- Sheriff: Joe McKnight Shooting Was 'Road Rage'; Defends Case The shooting death of former Jets running back Joe McKnight in a New Orleans suburb was a "road rage" incident that started on a nearby bridge, a sheriff said Friday, as he urged against a rush to judgment.
- Chatelain: In New Orleans, McKnight's Gridiron Heroics Won't Be Forgotten By most accounts, McKnight was the top high school running back in the country as a senior in 2006 and one of the best in U.S. history, some said.
- Jets' Revis On The Possibility Of Taking Pay Cut: 'We'll See' Darrelle Revis has had a rough season, filled with questions about his desire, abilities and passion for the game.