Pro Football Kickoff
- Jets Open With A Pair On The Road, Finish At New England On New Year’s Eve The New York Jets will spend a couple of weeks on the road in 2017, before a divisional showdown against Miami brings them back to East Rutherford.
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
New York Giants
- New York Giants' 7 Biggest Draft Busts Sure, the Giants can beat their chests about landing studs such as Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms, Michael Strahan and Odell Beckham Jr. in the first round of the NFL draft, but they've had their share of duds, too.
- Report: Giants, LeGarrette Blount Have Mutual Interest The Giants might soon add some thunder to their running back corps.
- Giants Unsurprisingly Pick Up 5th-Year Option On Odell Beckham Jr. The Giants have exercised the fifth-year option on Odell Beckham Jr.'s contract. Could you imagine the reaction if they hadn't?
New York Jets
- Lichtenstein: A Jets Fan's Plea To Macc: Don't Take A QB At 6 General manager Mike Maccagnan was understandably unforthcoming during his draft-centric Monday afternoon press conference, but Jets fans have reasons to worry about what he will with the No. 6 pick in Thursday's draft.
- Jets' Maccagnan: Don't Read Too Much Into Interest In Draft's Top QBs Jets general manager Mike Maccagnan on Monday downplayed the interest he's been showing in the draft's top quarterbacks.
- Keidel: If Jets Don't Go QB Early, They'll Probably Face Risks Later Todd Bowles and Mike Maccagnan had to be green with envy when news broke that John Lynch signed a six-year deal to become general manager of the San Francisco 49ers.