Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Long Snapper Zak DeOssie Re-Signs With Giants Long snapper Zak DeOssie will be back with the New York Giants for an 11th season.
- WATCH: Drake Gets Odell Beckham Jr. To Sign Fan's Jersey At His Concert Drake and Odell Beckham Jr teamed up to make a fan's day at a recent Drake concert.
- Palladino: Cutting Cruz Stings, But It Was Necessary For Giants' Future In the end, $7.5 million was just too much for general manager Jerry Reese to spend on a third wide receiver, even an immensely popular one whose name should ultimately end up in the team’s Ring of Honor.
New York Jets
- Jets Release 7-Time Pro Bowler Nick Mangold, Center Says He called his release "a sad day to leave so many great coaches, teammates and executives. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for me. ... Thank you all for a fantastic 11 years!"
- Jets Release K Nick Folk, OT Breno Giacomini The Jets cleared up $7.5 million in salary cap space Thursday by parting ways with kicker Nick Folk and offensive tackle Breno Giacomini.
- Report: Jets Have 'Some Interest' In Jay Cutler The Bears are reportedly shopping Cutler and willing to take a seventh-round draft pick for him. However, his contract might preclude teams from making an offer.