Watch + Listen
Latest NY Watch + Listen
Cardinal Timothy Dolan Hosts Meeting With Mayor Bill De Blasio, Religious Leaders To Discuss Eric Garner’s Death
Cardinal Timothy Dolan is bringing together the mayor and other religious leaders for a roundtable meeting spawned by the death of a man placed in an apparent chokehold by a police officer.
Ultimately the inspectors will decide if town’s hit hard by flood water should be declared disaster areas, making them eligible for federal aid.
The family of 18-year-old Ramarley Graham and other civil leaders will request a full investigation on civil rights violations and a meeting with the U.S. attorney.
Third-party cross-endorsements could be key to both Connecticut Republican gubernatorial candidate Tom Foley and Democratic incumbent Dannel Malloy, a political analyst says.
“Personal injury correction facility claims against the Department of Correction rose 37 percent between this year and last year, and have risen 114 percent since 2009,” City Comptroller Scott Stringer said.
- Investigators Asking Witnesses Of Deadly NJ Crash To Come Forward 2 hours ago
- Boomer & Carton At Jets Camp: Rex, Decker, Geno And More 2 hours ago
- Bow Wow Will Play A Hacker On ‘CSI: Cyber’ 3 hours ago
- Police: Man Robs 3 Women, Including Mother Pushing Stroller, In The Bronx 4 hours ago
- WATCH: Derek Jeter Accepts Ice Bucket Challenge, Nominates Michael Jordan 5 hours ago
- Macy’s To Pay $650,000 To Settle Racial Profiling Allegations 5 hours ago
- De Blasio Pushes Bill To Raise School Bus Driver Pay 5 hours ago
- Traffic Concerns Follow Unveiling Of Meadowlands Plan 6 hours ago
- Carter Homers In The 9th, Pushes Astros Past Yanks 7-4 7 hours ago