Watch + Listen
Latest NY Watch + Listen
The NYPD says there is no specific drone threat against New York, but still run daily chopper patrols with an eye on drones.
Dr. Santhosh Paulus, with Glen Cove Hospital/North Shore-LIJ, led the 3,400-mile journey that started on June 6 in Seattle, Washington.
Police said they have stepped up patrols in Central Park because of the spike in crime, but urge residents to remain vigilant.
Exclusive CBS2 video Friday night showed a man who police said has been on a robbery spree on Staten Island.
The neighborhood of Park Slope, Brooklyn was on alert Friday night, as police searched for a man who has been attacking women and trying to strangle them.
- NYC Officials: Third Person With Legionnaires’ Disease In South Bronx Has Died 22 hours ago
- Police Rescue Officer, Good Samaritan Who Went Into East River After Teens 22 hours ago
- West Nile Virus Scare Forces Suffolk County To Restrict Camping In 1 Park 24 hours ago
- Victim Talks About Horror Of Being Groped By West Village Home Invader 24 hours ago
- Exclusive: NYPD To Hunt For Drones During Pope Francis’ Visit In The Fall 07/31/2015
- Excitement Builds For American Pharoah’s First Race Since Winning Triple Crown 07/31/2015
- Big Crowds Expected On NJ TRANSIT Trains For American Pharoah’s Race On Jersey Shore 07/31/2015
- Residents Complain Of Neighbor Keeping Plane In Driveway Of Long Island Home 07/31/2015
- More Clinton Emails Released Amid Mounting Criticism Of State Department 07/31/2015