Watch + Listen
Latest NY Watch + Listen
New York City’s Board of Health voted Wednesday in favor of the mandatory vaccine for children under 6. The initiative takes effect in 30 days and will be required for about 150,000 children.
The Suffolk County executive reportedly supports a plan to reimburse the $30 to $50 fees. The legislation is expected to pass when lawmakers vote on the issue next week.
Suffolk County Police said the theft occurred sometime between 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday.
Ryan Marshall, of Coram, was trying to cross the eastbound lanes when he was struck by a minivan that was being driven by an employee of the Suffolk County Department of Social Services, police said.
Truckers who don’t clear their rigs of snow and ice could face fines under a new law set to take effect in January. The truckers may also be held liable for any damage or injuries to cars or drivers, according to state officials.
- Counter-Terrorism Teams To Patrol Malls, Train Stations In 3 NY Counties 2 hours ago
- No.7 Subway Service Restored After Signal Disruptions 3 hours ago
- Pope Francis Is Time’s Person of the Year 3 hours ago
- At Least Two Seriously Hurt After ‘Suspicious’ Fast-Moving Fire In Yonkers 4 hours ago
- Devils Fall Short Against Blue Jackets, 5-4 6 hours ago
- Icy Roads Cause Concern Across Tri-State As Temps Drop 12 hours ago
- Personal Information At Risk After Laptops Stolen From N.J. Health Insurance Company 12 hours ago
- Borrowed Luxury: A Drive In Your Dream Car May Not Be Out Of Reach 12 hours ago
- N.Y. Lawmakers Propose Legalizing Marijuana, Making It Into A Cash Cow 13 hours ago