Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- North Hills, L.I. Approves Law Requiring Residents To Clean Up After Dogs On Own Property The village of North Hills, Long Island has approved a law requiring homeowners to clean up after their dogs – even on their own property.
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.
- Pros And Cons Of Countertop Options The look of your kitchen depends largely upon the type of countertop you install. Aesthetics should not be your only consideration, however. Here’s the low down on some of today’s most popular choices.
- Adding Sprinkler Systems: What You Need To Know Installing the right sprinkler system can save time and money, as well as conserve energy and water output. It can also increase the lushness and health of your lawn. Ready to get started?
- Tips For Keeping The House Cool You may not be able to control the weather, but you can moderate its impact upon your home.
- Is Cohousing Right For Your Family? If you've tried to picture life for you and your family in a cohousing community, here's what you need to know.
- NYPD Says It Is Not Aware Of Any Specific Terror Threat Against The City Mayor Bill de Blasio says New York City is "constantly vigilant'' against any terror threat posed by recent violence in Iraq.
- What To Consider When Installing A Garage Door If you are thinking about installing a new garage door, keep these specifics in mind.
- L.I. Woman Says Gas Meter May Be To Blame For Outrageous Incorrect Bills A Long Island woman’s battle with her power company has been heating up, as her bills have gone from $150 to over $3,000 a month.
- Mineola Law Places Limits On Driveway Shape And Size Mineola officials said they're trying to preserve the village's suburban charm with a new ordinance that prohibits paved driveways from taking up more than 25 percent of a front yard.