Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- Lawmaker Screams Environmental Racism After Hamptons Garbage Shipped To His Town A Long Island community was upset Monday, outraged that garbage from the Hamptons and other east end towns is being held in their town until state officials can figure out how to send it to a landfill out of state.
- 'Zombie' Homes Without Owners Forgotten By Banks The rundown, ramshackle wrecks in the areas are the physical remnants of the sub-prime mortgage bubble that neighbors say is a problem, but no one’s business.
- How To Maintain A Gas Grill If you've invested in a gas grill, you’re probably looking forward to a few summers of succulent barbecues. If you want to prolong the life of your grill, and investment, the proper care is non-negotiable. Here are your must-do grill maintenance...
- North Hills, L.I. Approves Law Requiring Residents To Clean Up After Dogs On Own Property The village of North Hills, Long Island has approved a law requiring homeowners to clean up after their dogs – even on their own property.
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.
- Pros And Cons Of Countertop Options The look of your kitchen depends largely upon the type of countertop you install. Aesthetics should not be your only consideration, however. Here’s the low down on some of today’s most popular choices.
- Adding Sprinkler Systems: What You Need To Know Installing the right sprinkler system can save time and money, as well as conserve energy and water output. It can also increase the lushness and health of your lawn. Ready to get started?
- Tips For Keeping The House Cool You may not be able to control the weather, but you can moderate its impact upon your home.
- Is Cohousing Right For Your Family? If you've tried to picture life for you and your family in a cohousing community, here's what you need to know.
- NYPD Says It Is Not Aware Of Any Specific Terror Threat Against The City Mayor Bill de Blasio says New York City is "constantly vigilant'' against any terror threat posed by recent violence in Iraq.