Categories: News

More Latest Photos

Stonewall Inn Rally Against Trump Transgender Bathroom PolicyHundreds of protesters gathered Thursday night outside the Stonewall Inn to denounce President Donald Trump's reversal of his predecessor's transgender bathroom policy on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2017.
6 Rescued After Falling Into Central Park PondSix children fell through the ice at the pond in Central Park Monday, Feb. 20, 2017.
Thousands Attend ‘Not My Presidents Day’ Rally In NYCProtesters across the country are attending what’s being billed as “Not My Presidents Day” rallies, including thousands in Columbus Circle outside the Trump International Hotel
2017 NBA All-Star GamePhotos from the NBA All-Star Game on Feb. 20, 2017, in New Orleans.
Small Plane Crashes In Bayonne, New JerseyA pilot was injured when a small plane crashed in Bayonne, New Jersey on Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017.
The Art Of Food At Sotheby'sChefs from some of New York City's best eateries re-imagined classic works of art as culinary masterpieces at Sotheby's "Art Of Food" event on Feb. 4, 2017.

1. vishivanochka says:

Exceptionally engaging information! Express you for information. Also you can heed to b investigate
    чоловічі вишиванки

2. Leonora says:

How about looking good in their 70s list? You can start with Placido Domingo.

3. Billy says:

Sean Penn- Ugly, wrinkled communist azz hole

4. Me says:

I would agree with all except for Sean Penn. He’s NEVER been attractive. Just my opinion…

1. Fred C. Dobbs says:

Maybe if he a chin? Nah!

5. SurfBoi70 says:

Why in the hell is Madonna on that list?!? She is wrinkled old hag who a massive space between her two front teeth! Whoever put that talentless bag on this list certainly needs to have their optical prescription adjusted. Ugh!

6. EL says:

I LOVE Jeniffer Tilly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Susan says:

Yes, most of these celebs do look “great,” and, from what I have viewed of them, over the years, on film, they have always looked “great.” However, think about it…as I mentioned, these are celebrities. How much money do you think some of them spend to be that way? I’m sure some of these folks have more natural good looks than others, but, I’m certain some of it has to do with personal trainers, makeup artists, special hairdressers, couture clothing, etc. The general populace can’t afford to spend money on anything superfluous, right now, especially! My husband and I are out of jobs, and it is not for lack of trying! Something else – most women color their by age 50, if not at a younger age. It’s considered a “normal” thing to do. Our hair begins to look quirky when it begins to go gray and it mixes with blonde and brown! And, when I color it, myself, at home, I spend $3.38 and 2.5 hours from start to finish. by then, it’d dry and ready for styling – if I need it to be styled. I am blessed to have have curly hair! But, I still have to be resourceful! I walk, a lot, for exercise, and, I try to eat properly. I do this with a nominal amount of financial output, and, men think I’m “bangin.” I just wanted to speak my mind about the perspective of this slide show.

1. I_Love_Weiner says:

Dear Susan, bangin’ or gang-bang, I’m sure you are hot!

2. I_Love_Weiner says:

Hey Susan, I’ll bet you use a stool softener too!

3. I_Love_Weiner says:

Hey!

50,000 Battered Women, and I’m still eating mine Plain?!

8. aaa says:

dang that old lady is good at covering up her gray hair.

1. Bob Niles says:

It does not get any better than Christy Brinkley Maybe in a dream not while you are awake!!

9. LastoftheZucchiniFlowers says:

Why would someone cheat on a beauty like Ms. Brinkley? I never fail to be amazed when lovely, accomplished, talented and wealthy gals like her (and Maria Shriver, Sandra Bullock, endless list) marry men who are so intimidated by their beauty, money and pedigree that they woo them, marry them, have children with them and then cheat with pigs who are either pigs or jailbait? Someone have an answer to this? All these women married way, way below their station in life. I’ll be all of their mothers’ said to them before their weddings to cheaters: ‘honey, are you SURE he’s the one? He’s so DIFFERENT from us in every way that MATTERS!” But the beauties said, “MOMMY, I LOVE HIM”, and so it goes. Ladies – set your sights UP, not DOWN as these unfortunate lovelies did. PS – Brinkley looks astounding for 55/6. She and Kim Cattrall both defy Father Time.

10. Inspired4Sure says:

Yup, these people are very inspirational for keeping themselves looking great and for being so talented as well! I saw that stunning Christie Brinkley in “Chicago” recently and she is incredibly talented in addition to being a spectacular beauty. Some of these stars, like Christie, have an additional element of attractiveness because they are so lovely internally as well.

11. Beatrice Frank says:

You think they look great at 50! Mostly everyone who keeps there wheight in tack looks great, even I looked GREAT at 50. but wait, I look just as good now and I am 77.

12. brooklyn4ever says:

Yeah! 50 is the new 20.!!!!! Turning 50 in less than 2 months and no one ever believes me. I think Michele Pfeiffer looks amazing!

13. Mike says:

You forgot Viggo Mortensen!

14. shush says:

He looks terrible.He is a notorious drug addict,Chavez/ commieloving freak,
    w/a bad attitude to boot.
    Geeeshhh lets get real here.He is a grand mess.

15. Madge says:

Oh come on Steve!…just take a look at Sean Penn’s picture again and see how great he looks….still thinking about that trash with rats?

16. Cam says:

Where is Prince? He’s 52 and after seeing him at Madison Square Garden on Monday, he still got it going on.

17. BDAY55 says:

Denzel is putting on a little pouch there.

18. Madge says:

Yeah, Sean Penn looks amazing….

19. John Marin says:

One might say that looking at these fine examples of womanhood that life certainly begins at 50.