More Latest Photos

Samsung Unveils New Galaxy S8 PhoneThe Galaxy S8 features a larger display than its predecessor, the Galaxy S7, and a voice assistant intended to rival Siri and Google Assistant.
PHOTOS: Capitol Hill IncidentPolice say a driver struck a U.S. Capitol Police cruiser near the U.S. Capitol and was taken into custody.
NCAA Tournament: Sweet 16 & Elite 8Photos from the Sweet 16 and Elite 8 of the 2017 NCAA Tournament.
FDNY EMT Killed In Line Of Duty Laid To RestFDNY members, family and friends came together Saturday to pay their final respects to a Bronx EMT killed in the line of duty last week.
Amtrak, NJ TRANSIT Trains Collide In Penn StationTwo trains clipped each other during the morning rush at Penn Station on Friday, March 24.
USA Wins World Baseball ClassicPhotos from the United States' 8-0 win over Puerto Rico in the championship round of the World Baseball Classic.

1. M36 says:

I bet this artist wrote his own comment as” Scott Schuste” I feel sad
    if one is so miserable that a kid like chalk scribble can make one feel
    uplifted ,Yeah one can think this “work” stinks and still have a great life
    only a teenager would put down someone that has an opposite opinion
    of waht in their estimation is art ,good or bad .

1. Scott Shuster says:

No, M36, I am not Isaac, and don’t know him. I am truly a real human being named Scott Shuster who has independently commented here after reading the article and the remarks of others.

Feeling that the posted public comments did not represent my view and also finding them to be unkind toward the artist, I chimed in with my thoughts on both the artistic initiative and the remarks of others.

Regarding your suggestion that one must first feel “miserable” prior to feeling uplifted by something humorous: This is an erroneous view.

By the way, why do you call yourself M36 instead of using your true identity?

2. Scott Shuster says:

Seeing this on the street or sidewalk would make me and many others laugh out loud and brighten our day. That’s a good thing. And yes it IS art. Avast ye depressed and hating types! Yay Isaac Brune! Steady as she goes, Yeoman! Come chalk us up here at 35th and 5th! The tourists will love it.

3. P.Wee German says:

I guess back in 1947 when I drew with chalk on the
    sidewalks of Madison Avenue as a kid ,I did not know it
    was art , Gee if only I knew then what I read now I could have been
    famous for 15 minutes.

4. MM says:

That’s a strech calling it work and calling it art,anyway he knows
    someone to get this valuable publicity,might be momsie is a publicist?

1. t.m. says:

are u doing anything better….than be annoying???

5. DOUBLE_CHINNED_PUPPETEER says:

WHAT A STUPID WORTHLESS WASTE OF WEB SPACE.