More Latest Photos

Parkland, Florida In MourningThousands gathered for a vigil in Parkland, Florida on Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018, a day after a gunman walked into the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and shot 17 people dead.
PHOTOS: 17 Confirmed Dead In Florida School ShootingAuthorities say a gunman left 17 people dead when he opened fire at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida on Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018.
PHOTOS: 2018 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show
PHOTOS: 2018 Winter Olympic Games Opening CeremonyThe opening ceremony kicked off what will be the biggest Winter Olympic Games to date with more than 2,900 athletes from 92 countries competing.
Super Bowl LIIThe best photos from Super Bowl LII between the Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots.
Deadly Amtrak Accident In South CarolinaAn Amtrak passenger train slammed into a freight train parked on a side track in South Carolina early Sunday, Feb. 4, 2018, killing two Amtrak employees and injuring more than 110 people.
  1. Rex says:

Crosby and Nash are millionaires and part of the 1%

1. ReneldaMoorehead says:

A millionaire is not part of the 1%, billionaires of “old money” would qualify, I think.

2. Fanny Forbes Franklen says:

When Crosby and Nash point out that the Federal Reserve, a private banking cartel, that prints money out of nothing and then lends it back to the American people at interest is the real problem, I’ll listen. Until then they are a distraction. You will notice that Mr. Stills is not there. —– http://911essentials.com

3. Sup Stew says:

Wow, just how desperate can you get? Codgers can’t get a real gig?

4. Butch Blosc says:

So these two support the Communist Party, the Nazi Party, the anti-semitism? Not surprised.

5. Andrew Nutra says:

I bet you Crosby and Nash didn’t stay. They had better things to do. They earn in one week more than what the average OWS will see in their lifetimes.

6. Andrew Nutra says:

To OWS, I’m nowhere near one of the 1 percenters but PLEASE do not represent me. I work for a living. I majored in liberal arts. Sure it took awhile to get a job but I worked hard and persevered. I always believed this is a land of opportunities and not guarantees. I sometimes get frustrated but know enough that you can’t drum your way to a better system of government. I support your right to voice your opinions but shooing away the homeless, fighting the cold and occupying private land will not change anything.

1. Trina Little says:

It’s the land of opportunity for foreigners and the guarantees are for our politicians and government officials!

7. Saltine says:

Corporate shills!!!

I w ill believe they are anti-capitalist when they move out of their palatial homes, give up their expensive cars and INSIST the 99 percent partake in the huge profits they have made off their Art.

After all, we ARE all a big comfy cozy collective. We want our $$ and we WANT it now!!!

OWS–Start by DEMANDING Crosby, Stills, Etc hand over all the $$ THEY’ve made through the years on THEIR corporate labels!!!

Oh–It’s their $$? They earned it and no one else did??? Gee sounds a bit Randist, no????!

JOKES!!!!