More Latest Photos

NFL DraftPhotos from draft night in Philadelphia.
Funeral For FDNY Firefighter William Tolley
Whale Stranded Off Orchard BeachPolice on Sunday, April 23, 2017, were working to rescue a stranded whale offshore from Orchard Beach in the Bronx.
NYC March For ScienceScientists took to the streets in New York and around the world on Saturday, April 22, 2017 in defense of scientific work from attacks including U.S. government budget cuts.
Queen Elizabeth II's 91st Birthday Celebrated In London
WCBS 880 Canon Photo of the Day - Powered by Adorama

1. Rex says:

Crosby and Nash are millionaires and part of the 1%

1. ReneldaMoorehead says:

A millionaire is not part of the 1%, billionaires of “old money” would qualify, I think.

2. Fanny Forbes Franklen says:

When Crosby and Nash point out that the Federal Reserve, a private banking cartel, that prints money out of nothing and then lends it back to the American people at interest is the real problem, I’ll listen. Until then they are a distraction. You will notice that Mr. Stills is not there. —– http://911essentials.com

3. Sup Stew says:

Wow, just how desperate can you get? Codgers can’t get a real gig?

4. Butch Blosc says:

So these two support the Communist Party, the Nazi Party, the anti-semitism? Not surprised.

5. Andrew Nutra says:

I bet you Crosby and Nash didn’t stay. They had better things to do. They earn in one week more than what the average OWS will see in their lifetimes.

6. Andrew Nutra says:

To OWS, I’m nowhere near one of the 1 percenters but PLEASE do not represent me. I work for a living. I majored in liberal arts. Sure it took awhile to get a job but I worked hard and persevered. I always believed this is a land of opportunities and not guarantees. I sometimes get frustrated but know enough that you can’t drum your way to a better system of government. I support your right to voice your opinions but shooing away the homeless, fighting the cold and occupying private land will not change anything.

1. Trina Little says:

It’s the land of opportunity for foreigners and the guarantees are for our politicians and government officials!

7. Saltine says:

Corporate shills!!!

I w ill believe they are anti-capitalist when they move out of their palatial homes, give up their expensive cars and INSIST the 99 percent partake in the huge profits they have made off their Art.

After all, we ARE all a big comfy cozy collective. We want our $$ and we WANT it now!!!

OWS–Start by DEMANDING Crosby, Stills, Etc hand over all the $$ THEY’ve made through the years on THEIR corporate labels!!!

Oh–It’s their $$? They earned it and no one else did??? Gee sounds a bit Randist, no????!

JOKES!!!!