More Latest Photos

Thousands Attend ‘Not My Presidents Day’ Rally In NYCProtesters across the country are attending what’s being billed as “Not My Presidents Day” rallies, including thousands in Columbus Circle outside the Trump International Hotel
Small Plane Crashes In Bayonne, New JerseyA pilot was injured when a small plane crashed in Bayonne, New Jersey on Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017.
The Art Of Food At Sotheby'sChefs from some of New York City's best eateries re-imagined classic works of art as culinary masterpieces at Sotheby's "Art Of Food" event on Feb. 4, 2017.
Kate Upton's SI Swimsuit CoversA look at all five Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue covers featuring Kate Upton.
Celebrity Sightings: New York Fashion Week 2017From on the runway to in the sidelines, celebrities put on their best threads to attend New York Fashion Week.
Photos: 59th Annual Grammy Awards HighlightsJames Corden hosts the 59th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.

1. Rex says:

Crosby and Nash are millionaires and part of the 1%

1. ReneldaMoorehead says:

A millionaire is not part of the 1%, billionaires of “old money” would qualify, I think.

2. Fanny Forbes Franklen says:

When Crosby and Nash point out that the Federal Reserve, a private banking cartel, that prints money out of nothing and then lends it back to the American people at interest is the real problem, I’ll listen. Until then they are a distraction. You will notice that Mr. Stills is not there. —– http://911essentials.com

3. Sup Stew says:

Wow, just how desperate can you get? Codgers can’t get a real gig?

4. Butch Blosc says:

So these two support the Communist Party, the Nazi Party, the anti-semitism? Not surprised.

5. Andrew Nutra says:

I bet you Crosby and Nash didn’t stay. They had better things to do. They earn in one week more than what the average OWS will see in their lifetimes.

6. Andrew Nutra says:

To OWS, I’m nowhere near one of the 1 percenters but PLEASE do not represent me. I work for a living. I majored in liberal arts. Sure it took awhile to get a job but I worked hard and persevered. I always believed this is a land of opportunities and not guarantees. I sometimes get frustrated but know enough that you can’t drum your way to a better system of government. I support your right to voice your opinions but shooing away the homeless, fighting the cold and occupying private land will not change anything.

1. Trina Little says:

It’s the land of opportunity for foreigners and the guarantees are for our politicians and government officials!

7. Saltine says:

Corporate shills!!!

I w ill believe they are anti-capitalist when they move out of their palatial homes, give up their expensive cars and INSIST the 99 percent partake in the huge profits they have made off their Art.

After all, we ARE all a big comfy cozy collective. We want our $$ and we WANT it now!!!

OWS–Start by DEMANDING Crosby, Stills, Etc hand over all the $$ THEY’ve made through the years on THEIR corporate labels!!!

Oh–It’s their $$? They earned it and no one else did??? Gee sounds a bit Randist, no????!

JOKES!!!!