More Latest Photos

Hurricane Ophelia Hits U.K., IrelandHurricane Ophelia was downgraded to a post-tropical cyclone, but still caused damage in Ireland and parts of England, Wales and Scotland on Monday, Oct. 16, 2017.
Yankees-Astros ALCSPhotos from the American League Championship Series between the New York Yankees and Houston Astros.
Yankees-Indians ALDSPhotos from the American League Division Series between the Yankees and Cleveland Indians.
California Wine Country WildfiresAt least 10 people were confirmed dead late Monday, Oct. 9, 2017, as wildfires raged in Northern California wine country.
Bronx Zoo Welcomes Baby Gelada BaboonA furry little newcomer made his debut at the Bronx Zoo in October.
Yankees-Twins Wild-Card GameHighlights from the Yankees-Twins American League wild-card game on Tuesday night.

1. Rex says:

Crosby and Nash are millionaires and part of the 1%

1. ReneldaMoorehead says:

A millionaire is not part of the 1%, billionaires of “old money” would qualify, I think.

2. Fanny Forbes Franklen says:

When Crosby and Nash point out that the Federal Reserve, a private banking cartel, that prints money out of nothing and then lends it back to the American people at interest is the real problem, I’ll listen. Until then they are a distraction. You will notice that Mr. Stills is not there. —– http://911essentials.com

3. Sup Stew says:

Wow, just how desperate can you get? Codgers can’t get a real gig?

4. Butch Blosc says:

So these two support the Communist Party, the Nazi Party, the anti-semitism? Not surprised.

5. Andrew Nutra says:

I bet you Crosby and Nash didn’t stay. They had better things to do. They earn in one week more than what the average OWS will see in their lifetimes.

6. Andrew Nutra says:

To OWS, I’m nowhere near one of the 1 percenters but PLEASE do not represent me. I work for a living. I majored in liberal arts. Sure it took awhile to get a job but I worked hard and persevered. I always believed this is a land of opportunities and not guarantees. I sometimes get frustrated but know enough that you can’t drum your way to a better system of government. I support your right to voice your opinions but shooing away the homeless, fighting the cold and occupying private land will not change anything.

1. Trina Little says:

It’s the land of opportunity for foreigners and the guarantees are for our politicians and government officials!

7. Saltine says:

Corporate shills!!!

I w ill believe they are anti-capitalist when they move out of their palatial homes, give up their expensive cars and INSIST the 99 percent partake in the huge profits they have made off their Art.

After all, we ARE all a big comfy cozy collective. We want our $$ and we WANT it now!!!

OWS–Start by DEMANDING Crosby, Stills, Etc hand over all the $$ THEY’ve made through the years on THEIR corporate labels!!!

Oh–It’s their $$? They earned it and no one else did??? Gee sounds a bit Randist, no????!

JOKES!!!!