Categories: News

More Latest Photos

6 Rescued After Falling Into Central Park PondSix children fell through the ice at the pond in Central Park Monday, Feb. 20, 2017.
Thousands Attend ‘Not My Presidents Day’ Rally In NYCProtesters across the country are attending what’s being billed as “Not My Presidents Day” rallies, including thousands in Columbus Circle outside the Trump International Hotel
Small Plane Crashes In Bayonne, New JerseyA pilot was injured when a small plane crashed in Bayonne, New Jersey on Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017.
The Art Of Food At Sotheby'sChefs from some of New York City's best eateries re-imagined classic works of art as culinary masterpieces at Sotheby's "Art Of Food" event on Feb. 4, 2017.
Kate Upton's SI Swimsuit CoversA look at all five Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue covers featuring Kate Upton.
Celebrity Sightings: New York Fashion Week 2017From on the runway to in the sidelines, celebrities put on their best threads to attend New York Fashion Week.

1. jim says:

Its too bad that god was spending so much time with tim tebow that something like this could happen…

1. Deskboy says:

Thank you for your words of comfort. I am sure that they will do much to help the devastated family.

2. jim says:

Its too bad that god was spending so much time and energy on tim tebow that a tradgedy like this can happen.

3. Dina Michel-Wiggins says:

I am deeply saddened about your loss. There are life happenings that we will never get answers to while on earth. But in our pain, we trust that God will be all to us that we need. In our moments of grief, we trust God will comfort us. And as time passes, God will replace our sadness with a constant memory of precious moments and smiles shared with our temporarily departed. Finally, we will grow to understand that our loved one’s presence remains encapsulated in our hearts- till we meet them again.

4. oma says:

I dont know you as so many others but I would like to wish you the greatest strength and faith their is. I am a mother and I could feel your pain.prayers move mountains just keep praying and the good lord will help you through each day.
    oma.

5. katy says:

tHE strength and grace you have shown is astounding,,I, nor anyone have any reason or answer for this and i just wish you some measure of peace in the future.

6. jim mason says:

to the badger family,i do not know you ,but my heart bleeds for you,i was very emotional since i have been following this very sad event in your life,but i know you all will pick up the pieces and move on with your lives and never lose faith. god will be with you always. i wish you all the very best.

7. Jewel Gaynor says:

I don’t know you, Madonna, Matthew or your parents.
    I am a Mother and Grand Mother. When I began to pray the only words that flowed were the God and God alone knows your heart… the inner recesses etc. and that deep pain demands equal conversation. Do not keep it in and encourage Matthew to reach out as well. I still hear the words quoted by you when the story broke… “My life is in there!!” as you exclaimed to the fire fighters….. A part of you and Matthew died that day and in time I pray resurrection for your soul’s countenance… Shout.. Scream.. Cry… and at some piont when they come to you in your dreams.. Rejoice! Love still abounds… My name is Jewel and I’m deeply sorry for you, Matthew and your family’s loss.

8. babbie says:

dear precious lilli,grace and sara
    You never met me but I came today to say my goodbye’s as did so many others who will cherish your mermory. Your mother spoke so lovingly of the three of you, I will never forget you.. I loved your artwork which was around the room, and I met many of the children from your school who miss you very much. They drew beautiful pictures and wrote messages to you in books on the table. I wrote on a paper that one day we will all meet somewhere over the rainbow., and one of the boys in your classs Lilli drew a rainbow under my words.

madonna
    you have empowered the world today with your strength, dignity and words of love.. I promise to carry your daughters legacy in my heart and to do my best to empower others to live each day with love and compassion .thank you for filling my being with emotions that will support me for the rest of my life.