Categories: Entertainment News Photos

More Latest Photos

PHOTOS: Women's Marches Around The WorldMen, women, and children across the globe took to the streets Saturday in solidarity with the Women's March on Washington.
Trump, Pence Families Attend Inaugural BallsThree inaugural balls were held across Washington, D.C. on Friday night.
President Donald Trump's Inaugural ParadePresident Donald Trump and his family march for his inaugural parade in Washington, D.C. on Friday, Jan. 20, 2017.
Donald Trump Sworn In As PresidentDonald J. Trump becomes the 45th president of the United States on Friday. Here's a look at the Inauguration Day events.
Violent Protests In Washington On Inauguration Day
Photos: President Barack Obama Departs Oval Office

1. Saddam says:

Paul Baloche, Emiliana Torrini, and Jon Foreman (lead sneigr of Switchfoot) All pretty different but hey, that’s what I have been listining to! If you’ve not checked out Jon Foreman’s independant stuff YOU SHOULD! I really love Switchfoot (woot woot! Cassie!) Jon’s stuff is very different and SO good. LOVE LOVE LOVE

2. Familia says:

I’m with Diamond. I love all of Whitney’s music, it’s hard to cshooe just one song. One of her songs at the top of my though list is One of Those Days. Glad to see her back and I wish her nothing but the best. Kay~

3. Josedago says:

Well go watch Leona’s vsorien I hate when idiots like you boast up other artists on another artist’s video. This is WHITNEY’S VIDEO not that watered down LEONA LEWIS!!

4. CARMEN says:

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, I KNOW GOD WELL ENJOY YOUR SINGING UP IN HEAVEN.

YOU WELL BE DEARLY BE MISS MY ME.

LOVE YOU

CAMRNE

5. rena says:

Thank you Whitney for alllllll the beautiful music.

We love and miss you

6. gary says:

the loss of whitney is the worst thing of all love you houston family espceially cece

7. topman says:

WHITNEY H.we will miss you in Nigeria

8. Kevin says:

WINS 1010 has always been a NEWS station, not a gossip tabloid. Please leave out any unconfirmed rumors regarding Ms. Houston’s financial status on the air. We do not need to hear negative gossip at this point in time. Thank you.

9. susan bauman says:

The video for The Preacher’s Wife ” I Believe In You and Me” was filmed in the campground of the state park I reside in. It was so exciting to watch the filming, Whitney was beautiful. She was so kind when my 6 year old wanted her autograph and she actually noticed my daughter watching her making the video and graciously gave her autograph. I was so impressed by that.