Categories: Entertainment News Photos

More Latest Photos

Samsung Unveils New Galaxy S8 PhoneThe Galaxy S8 features a larger display than its predecessor, the Galaxy S7, and a voice assistant intended to rival Siri and Google Assistant.
PHOTOS: Capitol Hill IncidentPolice say a driver struck a U.S. Capitol Police cruiser near the U.S. Capitol and was taken into custody.
NCAA Tournament: Sweet 16 & Elite 8Photos from the Sweet 16 and Elite 8 of the 2017 NCAA Tournament.
FDNY EMT Killed In Line Of Duty Laid To RestFDNY members, family and friends came together Saturday to pay their final respects to a Bronx EMT killed in the line of duty last week.
Amtrak, NJ TRANSIT Trains Collide In Penn StationTwo trains clipped each other during the morning rush at Penn Station on Friday, March 24.
USA Wins World Baseball ClassicPhotos from the United States' 8-0 win over Puerto Rico in the championship round of the World Baseball Classic.

1. Saddam says:

Paul Baloche, Emiliana Torrini, and Jon Foreman (lead sneigr of Switchfoot) All pretty different but hey, that’s what I have been listining to! If you’ve not checked out Jon Foreman’s independant stuff YOU SHOULD! I really love Switchfoot (woot woot! Cassie!) Jon’s stuff is very different and SO good. LOVE LOVE LOVE

2. Familia says:

I’m with Diamond. I love all of Whitney’s music, it’s hard to cshooe just one song. One of her songs at the top of my though list is One of Those Days. Glad to see her back and I wish her nothing but the best. Kay~

3. Josedago says:

Well go watch Leona’s vsorien I hate when idiots like you boast up other artists on another artist’s video. This is WHITNEY’S VIDEO not that watered down LEONA LEWIS!!

4. CARMEN says:

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, I KNOW GOD WELL ENJOY YOUR SINGING UP IN HEAVEN.

YOU WELL BE DEARLY BE MISS MY ME.

LOVE YOU

CAMRNE

5. rena says:

Thank you Whitney for alllllll the beautiful music.

We love and miss you

6. gary says:

the loss of whitney is the worst thing of all love you houston family espceially cece

7. topman says:

WHITNEY H.we will miss you in Nigeria

8. Kevin says:

WINS 1010 has always been a NEWS station, not a gossip tabloid. Please leave out any unconfirmed rumors regarding Ms. Houston’s financial status on the air. We do not need to hear negative gossip at this point in time. Thank you.

9. susan bauman says:

The video for The Preacher’s Wife ” I Believe In You and Me” was filmed in the campground of the state park I reside in. It was so exciting to watch the filming, Whitney was beautiful. She was so kind when my 6 year old wanted her autograph and she actually noticed my daughter watching her making the video and graciously gave her autograph. I was so impressed by that.