More Latest Photos

USA Wins World Baseball ClassicPhotos from the United States' 8-0 win over Puerto Rico in the championship round of the World Baseball Classic.
Attack Outside British Parliament
American Kennel Club's Top 10 Most Popular Dog Breeds Of 2016Take a look at American Kennel Club's Top 10 Most Popular Dog Breeds Of 2016.
Remembering Chuck BerryImages through the years of music pioneer and "father of rock and roll" Chuck Berry, who died on Saturday, March 18, 2017 at the age of 90.
PHOTOS: Man Shot, Killed After Trying To Steal Soldier’s Rifle In Paris Airport
256th Annual St. Patrick's Day ParadeNew York City is awash in green and Irish pride as throngs celebrate at the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade along Fifth Avenue.

1. Charlene says:

You may be gone, but you will never be be forgotten and you will live on in your music and in our hearts. We will always love you!

2. Stephen Guido says:

The Price of being Great & Exceptional has costs that are sometimes unbearable & in many instances carries baggage,one cannot readily rid itself from. The cost of loneliness, self inflicted pressure and constant expectancy of perfection can eat away at a persons Freedom, one can only imagine what cause & cross this poor soul carried. That being said, we should all be reminded that SUCCESS can at times be a greater THORN in life than failure, nobody wants to wake up and fail! The press can not take away the many accomplishments and contibutions to society and local communities this young person involved herself in, nor can it every enter any groove od a recording or track on a tape, the demons are now gone and it’s time for her to Sing in Heaven, RIP Whitney, you were something else!!

3. Emeraress says:

Whitney Houston ~ An icon of talent, beauty and intelligence! Her music has touched the hearts of millions through the years, an angelic voice, a voice that was nurtured through the years and the loving support of her Mother and family! God did bless her with such a gift, and allowed her to be an inspiration to many! I send my deepest of sympathies to all of her family, especially her daughter that was left behind to mourn the loss of a loving mother…my prayers are with her as well….

Whitney, will live on in our hearts and her music will never be forgotten…I have been hearing it everywhere I go ever since her passing, it’s like a memoriam that those that loved her music and respected her are sharing their heartfelt sadness that she is gone! We will all see you again someday Whitney until then….farewell for now!

4. Oswaldo Domingos says:

Whitney Huston
    To The Beloved Whitneyºs Family, who Suffers for Many Valueable Reasons now, i want to express my Simpathy!
    I Can Only Say That Whitney is a Bless To The World, If in one word i would Have to discribe Her, iºd Say -She is a Bless!!!Her Beauty,Elegance, Music , Smile and Energy will be Part of Everyoneºs Life, around The World.
    We all Love Her ,She is a Powerfull Live Representation of Love !
    So The All World is Poor now, She has Inspired The World to Love as She was Inspired by God!!!, She will be always alive in Our Memory

5. hfkwea says:

Hello. Me again 😀 I would just like to inform everyone that I was indeed interviewed by this precise radio channel. Tune in your receptors to have a listen! PS I meant to inquire if anyone knows where I can locate this interview?

6. hfkwea says:

so i got interviewed (audio only) (but haters dont hate on me) so yeah hmu if you know where to find it 😀

7. C. Hair says:

We will be missing you so much dearest Whitney. I pray for your wonderful Mama, that God will give her strength to carry on and for your darling daughter, Bobbi Christina and all of your loved ones. Your memory will always be in my heart. Thank you for gracing us with your presence and for giving so much of yourself to others .Your music and amazing God given talent brought so much joy to everyone. I know that you are now with Jesus and all His angels worshipping and singing praises to the Lord Almighty. You’re dear sweet Mama brought so many people to church today. And what a moving and inspirational Christian service it was! Till we meet on that beautiful shore! We will always love you Whitney!

1. Rita Snyder says:

Amen C. Hair You say it like it is!

8. Paul Fulkner says:

Waste of tax payers money.Hope the family is paying for this or some of the so called stars that showed up for funeral.Where were these people during her downward spiral we all seen coming.

9. Easter says:

I loved you Whitney and will miss you. Family..Bobbi Kristina take your great loss one day at a time, God will give you strength.

10. PATRICK FRANCIS says:

WHITNEY YOU ARE THE GREATEST SINGER THAT EVER WALK THIS EARTH THERE WAS NEVER ONE LIKE YOU AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE YOU REST IN PEACE WE ALL LOVE AND DO WHAT YOU DO BEST SING FOR THEM ALL IN HEAVEN YOU ARE A GODDES

11. PATRICK FRANCIS says:

WHITNEY THERE WAS NEVER ONE LIKE YOU AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE YOU THE GREATEST AND SWEETEST VOICE MANKIND HAVE EVER HEARD WE LOVE YOU REST IN PEACE GODDEST YOU ARE BEYOND COMPARE

12. Rose Petito says:

What praise a Beautifull service for Whitneys going Home. Heart breaking/ But when they played her record Ill always luv u, that was all I could stand. May her Mom n Daughter find peace, it will take time . I luv u whitney. ❤ ❤ ❤

13. Angela says:

what a wonderful going home celebration for whitney”s life All the kind words of inspirations coming from people that loved her and she loved them more May the Lord Bless and Keep every last family member of Whitney I will always love you Miss Whitney Houston Rest In Peace My Love Always!

14. Carolyn E. Jackson says:

My prayers are with the family. I lost 2 daughters in 1987. They were 23 and 24. Seek rief Counseling…God will give you the grace to carry on. Focus on the good times and your precious memories. God will give you the strength to carry on.
    Thanks to Kcal 9. I was hoping that I could have found the remaining of the service on line. The part I heard was inspirational.

15. ANTHONY HERRING says:

FREE AT LAST, NO MORE ANGER, NO MORE STRUGGLES, NO MORE DOUBT, YERTERDAY IS LIFTED TO TODAY, AND TODAY IS ELEVATED TO THE BACKSIDE OF ETERNITY, MY HOPES LAY AT PEACE AND THE TWILIGHT TAKES IT ORDER AND THE PARADOX OF THE MATRIX HAS SHOWN BUT ANOTHER ILLUSION OF WHERE MY SISTER HAS GONE, TRAVEL WELL MY LOVE, AND I WILL SEE YOU ON THE FRONT SIDE OF ETERNITY, FAREWELL FOR NOW!!!