CBS2-Header-Logo WFAN 1010WINS WCBS tiny WLNYLogo

Amain Ahmmad

The NYC ME ruled the death of 6-month-old Amaan Ahmmad an accident. (credit: Facebook)

Brooklyn 6-Month-Old Amaan Ahmmad Who Died After Antibiotic Overdose Laid To Rest

Amaan went into cardiac arrest and was declared brain dead after receiving an adult dosage of an antibiotic.

10/27/2011

The NYC ME ruled the death of 6-month-old Amaan Ahmmad an accident. (credit: Facebook)

ME Rules Death Of Brooklyn 6-Month-Old ‘Accident’ Resulting From Antibiotic Overdose

Ahmmad was taken to Brookdale Hospital by his parents, Ummay Sultana and Amain Ahmmad, for treatment for fever before being given what was ruled an accidental adult dose of the antibiotic azithromycin.

10/26/2011