10. Utah (6-0): It’s just not the record that impresses me – because they don’t play the best of competition – it’s the team, and the way they play on both sides of the ball.
I don’t mean to gloat or anything, but I did nail this game in my predictions this week. I said Wisconsin would knock off the undeserving #1 team in the land, Ohio State.
The Buckeyes celebrate their new #1 ranking by taking a trip to Madison to take on the Wisconsin Badgers. Surviving this test will be no easy feat for Jim Tressel and company.
10. Michigan State (6-0): The Spartans are another team that made a huge statement on Saturday with their convincing win over rival Michigan at the Big House.
I realize anything can happen in an SEC game. But I never thought there was any way Alabama would actually lose to South Carolina.
10. Arkansas (3-1): I put the Razorbacks ahead of teams such as Utah, Miami and Stanford because they are more deserving.
Alabama 24 Arkansas 20: We knew this was the best game of the weekend heading in, and it certainly lived up to the hype.
Can you believe it’s week 4 already? The good news is we are entering what is by far the best weekend of college football we’ve had to this point.
- Remembering James Gandolfini Wax or Real? 'World War Z' Premiere Scaffold Collapse At Hearst...
- The 67th Annual Tony Awards... Stars Arrive At The 2013 Tony... Funeral For Frank Lautenberg Enterprise Pavilion Update
- Manhattanhenge 2013 Apparent Home Explosion In... President Obama Visits Jersey... Memorial Day 2013
- Shuttle Pavilion Update Tornado Devastates Moore,... Metro-North Derailment Repairs Bridgeport Metro-North Train...