SUV Crash Tears Down Live Wires, Sets House On Fire In Saddle BrookA New Jersey house was engulfed in raging flames Friday, after live electrical wires fell onto the roof.
Electrical Fires Cause Manholes To Pop Off In Red BankJCP&L said underground electrical fires caused multiple manhole covers to pop off on Sunday.
Woman, Two Teens Leap Off Of Roof To Escape Lodi House FireA woman and her two teenage children jumped about eight feet off a roof and over a fence after a balloon sparked a fire in their Lodi home.
Officials: Flooding Likely Sparked Electrical Fire In Financial District BuildingFire officials were investigating Saturday morning after a blaze broke out at a storm-damaged skyscraper in Lower Manhattan.
Police: Electrical Problem Sparks Fire At Bayonne Chemical PlantPolice spokesman Lt. Anthony Serafino said the fire at the International Matex Tank Terminal in Bayonne burned for about three hours before it was extinguished.