A Rutgers University student has died after she “became distressed” while attending a small gathering at a fraternity house, prosecutors said.
An Orange County man had all but given up hope on finding his dog after two years, but believe it or not, the dog was found safe – all the way in Florida.
A Spring Valley woman is demanding answers from a bus driver who has been accused of abandoning her 6 and 7-year-old sons on busy Route 306, more than a mile away from the boys’ bus stop.
A New Jersey woman said she was roughed up by an off-duty police officer working security at an Atlantic City casino, and it was all caught on camera.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell spoke out for the first time Tuesday about the growing outrage over the Ray Rice scandal.
News of her death spread quickly at Lincoln Center where shows were underway.
Franklin Reyes, 18, was charged with assault, reckless endangerment, unlawful fleeing a police officer in a motor vehicle, reckless driving and unlicensed driving, the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office said.
The students at Jericho Elementary School couldn’t stop laughing and applauding the robot show at their school on Wednesday, which even included a demonstration in Tai Chi.
It took 50 minutes for an ambulance to get to an 89-year-old woman who had fallen and was bleeding in her apartment building’s mail room just across the street from Gracie Mansion on July 15.
The fire broke out at around 1 p.m. at the Mountain View Drive home that also serves as an animal sitting service.
Yaroslav Kolchin, a 24-year-old Russian tourist visiting the city from Moscow, is charged with reckless endangerment, criminal trespass and other charges.
An investigation is underway after a 911 dispatcher allegedly bungled an emergency call that ended with the death of an infant in the Bronx.
Talent was on display Wednesday night, as hundreds of local kids cut a rug in hopes of joining the Brooklyn Nets as part of the dance team.
The FDNY says the fire that took the life of a 15-year-old girl in Hamilton Heights on Monday was caused by a common household mistake, an overloaded power strip.
A New Jersey woman who was seriously injured during a tornado while vacationing in Virginia was back at home on Monday night.