Corey Pohan, 32, was arrested Wednesday afternoon and charged with criminal trespassing and as a fugitive from justice , police said.
The incident took place Tuesday at around 6:30 p.m. on 55th Street and 9th Avenue.
Millions of soccer fans have been in the heat of World Cup fever lately, and it has turned out to be big business for restaurants and bars in the city.
A cyclist was reported in serious condition Monday after being struck by a vehicle in Hell’s Kitchen.
In what witnesses described as a scene out of a horror movie, one person was injured Tuesday when a three-foot saw blade went flying in Hell’s Kitchen.
Police have arrested one of two suspects who allegedly stole an iPhone from a Hell’s Kitchen venue, and sent a photo of themselves to the victim’s mother.
Police on Friday were searching for two suspects who allegedly stole an iPhone from a Hell’s Kitchen venue, and sent a photo of themselves to the victim’s mother.
Thick black smoke could be seen pouring out of the basement of a five-story building near the Holiday Inn on West 57th Street between 9th and 10th avenues.
Despite the seemingly infinite dining options in NYC, getting a table can be tough – especially with a group. Luckily, we’ve found the best spots across New York City for dinner and drinks with all your friends in tow.
A mother was arrested this week, on charges that she assaulted her 3-year-old daughter after the child destroyed her cellphone by cooking it in the microwave oven.
City Councilman Corey Johnson said the measure would require buildings taller than six stories to have emergency public-address systems so first responders and building managers can communicate better with residents.
The proposal comes in the wake of a three-alarm blaze in Hell’s Kitchen that took the life of Daniel McClung and critically injured his husband.
As of Wednesday evening, friends had raised more than $50,000 toward the recovery of a man whose husband died in a Hell’s Kitchen high-rise fire this past weekend.
The husband of a man killed in a Hell’s Kitchen high-rise fire remained hospitalized Tuesday night, and his family said he was beginning “the long road to physical and emotional recovery.”
Fire officials said that unless your building has a sprinkler system the stairway will act as a chimney, a vertical funnel for smoke.