Police said a man climbed out of a sidewalk grate and hurled a smoke bomb into a Greenwich Village restaurant Friday evening, before climbing back underground and vanishing.
Police were searching Tuesday night for two burglars who broke into a restaurant on MacDougal Street in Greenwich Village and made off with $1,000.
Back to school means two things: Friday night parties and Saturday morning hangovers. And if you’ve learned anything this far in your studies, you’ll know the best cure to a hangover is your local BEC.
A published report Thursday said former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner is planning to open a restaurant in the Rockaways.
The S’MAC gourmet macaroni and cheese restaurant in the East Village has been ordered closed by city health inspectors, who reported finding evidence of mice and other problems.
An ode to the Italian and Chinese joints on the LES, this new Asian-influenced cocktail den is tucked below a set of hidden stairs at the back of the Italian restaurant on the upper level.
Some couples were supposed to be celebrating the happiest time of their lives in tying the knot, but they were instead left feeling blue after a popular party and wedding venue in DUMBO, Brooklyn suddenly closed.
A woman turned herself in to police this week in Westport, Conn., after allegedly stealing one tip jar, and money form a second one, at a local restaurant with her two small children in tow in December.
Simply put, dinner and a movie make a classic combination, like Bert and Ernie or peanut butter and chocolate. These bars, restaurants, and theaters modernize the concept, making for a fun, all-in-one adventure.
A 21-year-old man was left in critical condition Saturday morning, after police said he was shot multiple times while sitting in his car outside a restaurant in Paterson, N.J.
A trade group was offering a $5,000 reward Saturday for information leading to the burglars who struck six restaurants and a bodega in Upper Manhattan.
The New York City Department of Mental Hygiene will continue offering free vaccinations Monday to those who may have been exposed to Hepatitis A at a Bronx restaurant.
Whether you’re waiting for a game, a train, or the end of the work week, these bright lights of Midtown west make the food-and-drink desert around Madison Square Garden a little more bearable.
A popular Bronx restaurant remained closed on Saturday night following an outbreak of a very serious virus.
Bobby Marisi, the owner of Vincent’s Clam Bar, said that he keeps kids happy with table games, and welcomes them into his restaurant.