Brooklyn 6-Month-Old Amaan Ahmmad Who Died After Antibiotic Overdose Laid To RestAmaan went into cardiac arrest and was declared brain dead after receiving an adult dosage of an antibiotic.
ME Rules Death Of Brooklyn 6-Month-Old 'Accident' Resulting From Antibiotic OverdoseAhmmad was taken to Brookdale Hospital by his parents, Ummay Sultana and Amain Ahmmad, for treatment for fever before being given what was ruled an accidental adult dose of the antibiotic azithromycin.

More From CBS New York

BUY TICKETS NOW
Get Our Morning Briefs
Bloomberg WCBS Tri-State Business Index

Listen Live