An 89-year-old New York man has died from injuries he suffered after his clothes caught on fire as he was lighting a votive candle in his wife’s memory.
A Long Island priest was being credited with saving the life of one of his parishioners on Thursday after an elderly man accidently set himself on fire near the altar.
- Scaffold Collapse At Hearst... The 67th Annual Tony Awards... Stars Arrive At The 2013 Tony... Funeral For Frank Lautenberg
- Enterprise Pavilion Update Manhattanhenge 2013 Apparent Home Explosion In... President Obama Visits Jersey...
- Memorial Day 2013 Shuttle Pavilion Update Tornado Devastates Moore,... Metro-North Derailment Repairs
- Bridgeport Metro-North Train... Eye On Manhattan World Trade Center Sunrise Construction Barges For New...