UConn health officials have begun interviewing students affected by an unspecified illness on campus, hoping to pinpoint what led to the outbreak.
A man who traveled to Nigeria was being treated at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Rahway, New Jersey Friday evening, after suffering from a fever and vomiting.
Some East Side residents have been complaining about drunken revelers stumbling through their neighborhood in broad daylight, and they blame a bar’s flat-rate, bottomless boozy brunches.
Every one of the more than 100 students and teachers from Rye High School who fell ill after attending a dinner at the Willow Ridge Country Club are expected to recover.
Last year, Connecticut recorded 178 cases. The year before, there were just 68.
People are starting to feel cramping and other symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain.
Since September, more than 140 outbreaks in the U.S. have been caused by the new Sydney strain of norovirus.
A golf ball, a fish-hook, a sewing needle, a toy dinosaur, and a rubber duck are not necessarily the type of things that you would expect to find in an X-ray of your dogs stomach.
The state’s Poison Information and Education System says two people were hospitalized in Hudson County.
The FDA has recalled 138 pounds of cilantro, distributed to six locations on Long Island and New York City, from Satur Farms in Cutchogue because of possible salmonella contamination.