WFAN’s Best Sports Bar Challenge, Week 8
In a city which boasts nine professional sports teams – and more than enough NCAA athletic squads to make us proud – the tough part isn’t finding a team to root for. It’s discovering the best place to watch. The Big Apple is filled with sports bars, but which watering hole is top notch? You tell us. Each week, we’ll present six new venues to battle it out. Take a look at this week’s finalists and vote!
- 1Planned Jets Helipad Has Madison, N.J., Residents Fuming
- 2Palladino: Jets’ Circus None Of Steve Smith’s Business
- 3Panthers WR Steve Smith Rips Mark Sanchez: ‘He Sucks!’
- 4Jets RB Mike Goodson Arrested On Drug, Weapons Charges
- 5Freeney’s Father: Dwight Would ‘Love’ To Play For...
- 6David Garrard Considers Coaching Internship Offer From Jets
- 7David Garrard Plans To Retire; Jets Down To 4 QBs