Charles Ann, Man Accused Of Repeatedly Running Over Girlfriend, Pleads Not Guilty

HACKENSACK, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — The man accused of repeatedly running over and killing his ex-girlfriend has pleaded not guilty to first degree murder charges.

Detectives said 26-year-old Charles Ann became enraged last week when 25-year-old Aena Hong told him she did not want to see him anymore.

Prosecutors said Ann ran his car over Hong three times last Monday evening at the intersection of Anderson Avenue and Inwood Terrace in Fort Lee.

Ann apparently fled to a friend’s house in Queens after the killing.

Prosecutors said at the time of his arrest, Ann was carrying his passport and had a large amount of cash with him, indicating he may have been trying to flee the country.

Investigators said Ann and Hong were in a “tumultuous dating relationship.” The young couple dated for less than a year and lived in a building by the George Washington Bridge.

Ann is being held on $3 million bail.

  • Juan Itchyfooking Nad

    Gee, why would any woman not want to see this wonderful man anymore, let alone not spend a lifetime of wedded bliss with one so even tempered, or tempura, and patient, not to mention open minded?

  • 2012

    This kid reminds me of that leader that just died in North Korea with that look on his face. Wait til he gets to jail and sees what’s waiting for him. Have a nice life.

  • nycsewer

    This guy went LIN -SANITY

blog comments powered by Disqus
Giving Tuesday
Charles Osgood Event

Listen Live