Don’t miss out on seeing your favorite artists on television this week! We have the schedule and details for you below. Time to set your DVR to catch appearances by Big & Rich, Josh Turner, Martina McBride, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and more.
Wednesday, September 19READ MORE: 5 Wounded, Including 3 Teens, In Drive-By Shooting Outside Bronx Warehouse Party
- Josh Turner will appear on The Today Show on NBC, promoting his latest album, a Cracker Barrel exclusive, Live Across America. Live Across America features recordings from live shows during Turner’s Cracker Barrel-sponsored 2012 tour. “My band and I had a blast making this record,” he shares. “This is the best representation of my present-day live show and I am honored to be partnered with Cracker Barrel again.” [Source: crackerbarrel.com] The Today Show airs at 7am on NBC.
- Big & Rich are the musical guests on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and will be performing from their new album, Hillbilly Jedi. The Tonight Show airs on NBC at 11:35pm ET/10:35pm CT.
Friday, September 21READ MORE: Florida Condo Collapse: 3 More Bodies Pulled From Rubble Overnight As Desperate Search Continues
- Josh Turner makes appears on Fox & Friends as part of his Live Across America album promotion. Fox & Friends airs on FOX News at 6am ET.
- Tonight, Martina McBride will be performing on the PBS special From Dust To Dreams: Opening Night at The Smith Center For The Performing Arts. Hosted by actor Neil Patrick Harris, the star-studded show will also feature Jennifer Hudson, country stars Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and Emmylou Harris, and as singer-songwriter Carole King, Train lead singer Pat Monohan, among others.You won’t want to miss the show as McBride will perform a never-before-seen duet of “A Song For You” with Pat Monahan (her “Marry Me” duet partner). She will also team up with Carole King and Jennifer Hudson for what is sure to be a memorable performance of “Natural Woman.” Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard will perform their ever popular rendition of “Pancho & Lefty,” and will later join Emmylou Harris for Haggard’s classic “Ramblin’ Fever.” From Dust To Dreams airs on PBS at 9pm ET/PT. Check local listings here.
Saturday, September 22MORE NEWS: Family Members: Woman Originally From Long Island Among The Missing In Florida Condo Collapse
- Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman premieres a “one-of-a-kind cooking show” on GAC. In each episode Kimberly will be taking a break on each tour stop to find the best local foods, ingredients and recipes. She will also be sharing from her Nashville kitchen some of her favorite traditional family recipes, including her grandmother’s fried chicken, pulled pork sandwiches and more. To make it even more inviting, she will be serving up grub to some of her famous country friends! The show premieres at 1 PM ET on GAC!
– Nanci Haskin, 99.5 WYCD/Detroit