By: Maria Perez
It’s only been a week since the World Cup started and we’ve noticed that the players and coaches have been channeling their inner spiritual animal this year. Here are some of the highlights.READ MORE: Sources: Suspect In Shooting Of NYPD Officers Had Multiple Weapons, Including AR-15 With 20 Rounds Hidden Under Mattress
6. Thomas Muller (Germany) reacts after a head-butt from Pepe (Portugal)
When situations get tough sometimes we can’t help but resort to our primal instincts.
5. Neymar (Brazil) channels his inner dramatic cat after being fouled.
4. The Colombian National team celebrates together as one.READ MORE: Rangers Stay Red Hot, Take Down Kings In Shootout
3. This is Luiz Felipe’s (Brazil) “we beat Croatia 3-1” face.
2. It’s so cute when Robin Van Persile (Netherlands) tries to be ferocious.
1.“Say I’m a bird! Say it!” David Luiz (Brazil), you’re a bird…MORE NEWS: Knicks' Late Rally Falls Short In Road Loss To Cavaliers