NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The Henry Hudson Parkway will be closed for emergency repairs to its retaining wall.
The New York City Department of Transportation said in a statement there will be lane closures in the northbound direction of the Parkway, from West 110th Street to West 127th Street, beginning at 10 p.m. on Wednesday.READ MORE: Police Open Fire After Pulling Over Suspected Car Thief On West Side Highway
At least one lane will remain open to traffic.
Future northbound closures are as follows:
· From 10:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. on the evenings of Wednesday, April 6, Thursday, April 7 and Friday, April 8
· From 1:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. on Saturday, April 9READ MORE: Caught On Video: Car Bursts Into Flames In Hell's Kitchen
· From 11:00 P.M. on Saturday, April 9 to 9:00 A.M. on Sunday, April 10
Motorists should also anticipate the following detours:
· Closure of the 96th Street entrance ramp to the northbound Henry Hudson Parkway and detour of traffic along Riverside Drive and West End Avenue.
· Use of the 125th Street exit ramp off the northbound Henry Hudson Parkway as detour for trafficMORE NEWS: Belmont Stakes Tickets Go On Sale Thursday
DOT suggests using 12th Avenue, Broadway and Riverside Drive for alternative routes.