NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The Henry Hudson Parkway will be closed for emergency repairs to its retaining wall.
The New York City Department of Transportation said in a statement there will be lane closures in the northbound direction of the Parkway, from West 110th Street to West 127th Street, beginning at 10 p.m. on Wednesday.
At least one lane will remain open to traffic.
Future northbound closures are as follows:
· From 10:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. on the evenings of Wednesday, April 6, Thursday, April 7 and Friday, April 8
· From 1:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. on Saturday, April 9
· From 11:00 P.M. on Saturday, April 9 to 9:00 A.M. on Sunday, April 10
Motorists should also anticipate the following detours:
· Closure of the 96th Street entrance ramp to the northbound Henry Hudson Parkway and detour of traffic along Riverside Drive and West End Avenue.
· Use of the 125th Street exit ramp off the northbound Henry Hudson Parkway as detour for traffic
DOT suggests using 12th Avenue, Broadway and Riverside Drive for alternative routes.