If you’re still trying to brainstorm ideas for your New Year’s Eve party, Seri Kertzner of Little Miss Party Planner shared some ideas to make your celebration sparkle.
Among her suggestions:
- Set up a Bubbly Bar with champagne (or prosecco to save money), sparkling water and sparkling juices.
- Set bowls of garnishes for guests to add to their drinks: pomegranate seeds, sliced strawberries, rock candy and cotton candy skewers.
- Serve breakfast for dinner at midnight! Bagels at midnight, anyone?
- Create a resolution post it wall. Set out Post-It notes and pens and ask your guests to write their resolutions and stick it to the wall for all to see.
- Make it festive. Sprinkle your beverage bucket of ice and bottles with metallic confetti
- Host a theme party. Do multiple countdowns with different types of foods and cocktails to match each.