NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – JetBlue customers experienced delays at area airports early this morning.
The airline said its systems were “recovering after a global Sabre outage impacting multiple airlines.”READ MORE: 16-Year-Old Killed In Double Shooting On Lower East Side, Second Victim In Hospital
Customers reported delays at John F. Kennedy International Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport.READ MORE: CDC Issues New COVID-19 Guidance For Holiday Season
“While we do not expect significant operational impact to flights today, JetBlue customers may experience longer lines in some airports this morning as we resolve any lingering issues related to the Sabre outage,” the statement continued. “We apologize to our customers for the inconvenience.”
- Links To Specific Airline Websites
- FAA Flight Delay Information
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA) Delays | Airport Website
- John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) Delays | Airport Website
- Newark Airport (EWR) Delays | Airport Website
- MacArthur Airport Website
- Teterboro Airport Website
- Westchester County Airport Website
- TSA Travel Tips
- CBS News Interactive: U.S. Airport Tracker
Click here for the latest from the company’s website.