NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — There’s a new restaurant nestled in the heart of Manhattan offering Middle Eastern comfort food inside a four-star hotel.
Lamalo, located at the Arlo NoMad hotel, features an incredible daily spread that will transport you to Jerusalem.READ MORE: 'I Want You To Be Inspired By Gabby': Over 1,000 Attend Public Memorial For Gabby Petito On Long Island
Chef Ofir Horesh stopped by with his recipe for tahini.READ MORE: 2 Men Stabbed In West Village
Yields: 4 Cups
Ingredients:MORE NEWS: 74th Annual Tony Awards: List Of Winners
- 2 cups of raw tahini
- 1 and 1/3 cups of ice cold water
- 3.5 tbsp of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1.5 tsp of salt
- Add all ingredients (except the water) to a large mixing bowl.
- Slowly add water and whisk until emulsified and in the right texture.
- Check and adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Better to serve at room temperature.