NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Thanksgiving is 10 days away, but plenty of people have already started thinking about their holiday gifts.
Whether you’re still making your list or already started your shopping, be sure to strategize.
Anthony Rotunno, senior editor for New York Magazine’s “The Strategist,” stopped by CBSN New York to discuss the best online shopping deals.
“It feels early but the fact of the matter is yes, now is the time, especially for things that are going to be on lots of people’s lists and certain hot-ticket items. You can’t start soon enough,” he told Natalie Duddridge. “The nice thing now is that with Black Friday being such a big day, some retailers are even starting sales earlier and earlier. So we’re seeing stuff on sale at places – that makes it even more fun to start shopping now, because you can get it soon and get it at a discount.”
Rotunno’s top items for under $100 include:
- Skyrocket Blume Doll, $10
- Ryan’s World Super Surprise Safe, $40
- UNIQLO Women’s Pile-Lined Fleece Tailored Coat, $50
- Crosley UO Exclusive Cream + Rose Gold Cruiser Bluetooth Record Player, $99
- Ember Temperature Control Ceramic Mug, $80
- North Face ThermoBall Eco Traction Mules V, $55
- Only NY Brooklyn Museum T-Shirt, $38