NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — New York State is offering a new incentive to get more people vaccinated.
Officials hope big bucks will help lure them to get their shot.READ MORE: Gottlieb Says US Needs New Vaccine Strategy As Pace Of Shots Lags
Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced the initiative Thursday.READ MORE: President Biden Makes Vaccination Push As Concerns Over Delta Variant Increase
Anyone who gets vaccinated next week at one of the state’s 10 mass vaccination sites will get a scratch-off lottery ticket for the $5 Million Mega Multiplier lotto.
The top prize is $5 million.MORE NEWS: New York Scaling Back Mass COVID Vaccination Sites, Adding Pop-Ups At Early Voting Locations
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC vaccinations by zip code
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here