Latest Political News
Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson Tells Voters ‘A Wasted Vote Is A Vote For Trump Or Clinton’ Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson has continued to sell himself to voters who aren't satisfied with Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Promoting National Unity, Clinton Also Seeks To Build Trust The first female presidential nominee heads off on a bus tour through two Rust Belt battlegrounds, Ohio and Pennsylvania on Friday.
Another Hack Targets Democrats, This Time At Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee PHOTOS: 2016 Democratic National Convention: Night 4 Clinton: ‘We Will Rise To The Challenge’ Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson Says Endorsement From Romney Could Be Coming Chelsea Clinton: My Mother ‘Never, Ever Gives Up’ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Introduces Himself As Michael Jordan At DNC Because ‘Trump Couldn’t Tell The Difference’ Activist Sarah McBride Becomes First Openly Transgender Person To Address National Convention Cuomo: ‘Soul Of America’ At Stake
Latest Politics From CBS News
- Clinton and Kaine kick off battleground bus tour
- Wisconsin election laws unconstitutional, court rules
- Red light cameras could save lives
- Trump takes on Bloomberg after DNC speech
- Slain soldier's father delivers stirring DNC speech
- Clinton and Kaine campaign in GOP territory
- New twist in Chandra Levy case
- The FBI is investigating reported cyber intrusions at Clinton campaign
- Mike Pence breaks "iron clad" rule for a good cause
- Obama Foundation announces exact location of presidential library
- Photo of Obama, Clinton hugging goes viral on Instagram
- ATF Head: Our job is not to take away people's guns
- Court strikes down "discriminatory" North Carolina voter ID law
- A look back at Hillary Clinton and President Obama's relationship
- Which TV dad is Tim Kaine?
- Another Democratic campaign organization has been hacked
- How did Republicans react to Hillary Clinton's convention speech?
- U.S. Navy to bestow major honor on slain LGBT rights icon
- Melania Trump's website taken down after degree claim debunked
- Vintage Clintons
Latest Headlines From CBS News
- Feds seek strict new rules for payday lenders
- Prosecutors: Alleged San Bernardino gun buyer knew aspiring jihadists
- In national security speech, Clinton to go after Trump's vision
- New turn in hunt for suspect in NorCal cop shootings
- 6-year-old calls 911 on dad
- Is artificial intelligence coming to YouTube?
- Bill Gates calls artificial intelligence "the holy grail"
- Amazon CEO's plan to save the Earth
- Former RNC chairman on why he's supporting Donald Trump
- Man who beat wife's attacker to death released from jail
- Professor is victim in UCLA murder-suicide
- Hillary Clinton calls Donald Trump a "fraud"
- President Obama tears into Donald Trump's rhetoric
- Ala. teacher suspended for math test about drugs, prostitution
- Couple moving into NYC apartment find dead body
- Reid on Sanders: "Sometimes you just have to give up"
- The ever-escalating cost of cancer drugs
- What's powering the house-flipping rebound
- Why "hurricane amnesia" is a big risk this year
- Savings secrets for the 15 priciest U.S. vacation spots