Latest Political News
De Blasio Suggests Reduction, Rather Than Abolition Of Horse Carriages Mayor Bill de Blasio on Wednesday announced a new attempt to corral the popular horse carriage industry. Jersey City Mayor Says He’ll Take State To Court To Protect Liberty State Park From Development A report released Tuesday by the state Department of Environmental Protection showed that Gov. Chris Christie's administration is considering developments at the cash-strapped park.
Deliberations Adjourned At Trial Of Ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver For Holiday Break Obama: No Known Terror Threat To US Heading Into Thanksgiving Weekend Christie: Obama’s Approach On ISIS ‘Naive And Gravely Dangerous’ Bridgegate Defendants Might Try To Pin Blame On Former Port Authority Official LI Officials: ‘Too Many Exceptions’ In Hit-And-Run Law Proposal De Blasio Calls On Congress To Increase Transportation Infrastructure Investment Cuomo Blasts De Blasio On Homelessness At Brooklyn Charity Event Obama, Hollande Pledge Solidarity Against ISIS
Latest Politics From CBS News
- Trump mocks reporter's disability
- White House: States can't say no to Syrian refugees
- Donald Trump says he predicted 9/11 attacks
- Bill Clinton kicks off mega fundraising sweep to cap 2015
- President Obama blasts restrictions on efforts to close Guantanamo
- Obama spares turkey from dinner table fate
- President Obama pardons a turkey or two
- Is Will Smith considering a career in politics?
- How Martin O'Malley celebrates Thanksgiving
- How John Kasich celebrates Thanksgiving
- How Lindsey Graham celebrates Thanksgiving
- Canada slows down Syrian refugee resettlement
- Obama addresses U.S. security ahead of Thanksgiving
- New Hampshire rejects challenge to Sanders' and Trump's candidacies
- Obama: No specific, credible threat indicating plot against U.S.
- Poll: Hillary Clinton maintains lead over Bernie Sanders in Iowa
- Rosie O'Donnell on Trump campaign: "It's a nightmare"
- Bush condemns Trump claims about American Muslims celebrating 9/11 attacks
- GOP rivals rip Trump's 9/11 Muslim celebrations story
- Terror suspects abroad: Is the U.S. killing or capturing?