Latest Political News
Trump Tweet On Chicago Shooting Prompts Backlash Donald Trump is receiving criticism for his latest tweets, after NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin was fatally gunned down near a Chicago school where she intended to register her children. Trump, Clinton Continue To Exchange Claims Of Racism A battle over accusations of bigotry continued to rage between Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump on Friday.
De Blasio Praises Peace Agreement Between Colombian Government, Rebels Hillary Clinton Agrees To Not Campaign Or Run Ads On 9/11 Gov. Cuomo Takes ‘Aggressive Action’ To Combat Corruption Trump: Clinton Has Been Bought Trump: ‘Hillary Clinton Is A Bigot Who Sees People Of Color Only As Votes’ Brooklyn DA Thompson Agrees To Pay Fine For Using Police Officers To Get His Meals Christie Vetoes 2 Gun Control Bills Number Of Homeless Families In Commercial Hotels Skyrockets In NYC
Latest Politics From CBS News
- 8/26: FDA: All blood donations should be tested for Zika; WWII vet runs 3,000 miles across the U.S.
- Trump frustrates both sides on immigration while lagging in polls
- Trump offers hints at immigration policy specifics
- Obama steps up pressure on Congress for Zika funding
- GOP senator slams Obamacare for rising health care costs
- Trump tweet on killing of Dwyane Wade’s cousin sparks uproar
- State won't finish Clinton calendar release until after election
- Obama pushes Congress to act on Zika funding
- Clinton, Trump continue to ratchet up racism debate
- Clinton receives first intelligence briefing in New York
- Trump campaign CEO accused of making anti-Semitic remarks
- Clinton and Trump accuse each other of bigotry in new attacks
- Impact of Trump and Clinton's sharpening war over race
- How immigration hardliners are reacting to confusion over Trump's stance
- Maine gov. leaves profanity-laced voicemail for Dem lawmaker
- Could Trump's "softening" on immigration anger his voter base?
- Poll: Immigration remains top concern for Trump supporters
- What is the alt-right movement and what does Trump's campaign CEO have to do with it?
- Donald Trump's CEO changed his Florida voter registration this week
- McCain's primary opponent suggests he might die in office
Latest Headlines From CBS News
- U.S. government sues United Airlines
- How can Trump close gap with Clinton before election?
- Historic Louisiana flooding displaces thousands
- "Blue Cut Fire" scorches Southern California
- Man arrested in connection with California's Clayton fire
- Olympian Gabby Douglas bullied online for her facial expressions, hair
- Trump dismisses claims his campaign is falling behind
- 22 Push-Up Challenge sweeps the Internet
- Legendary TV host John McLaughlin dead at 89
- Rising cost of life-saving EpiPen leaves some at risk
- Petraeus: "Several presidents to come" will face troubles in Iraq
- IOC strips Russia of gold in 2008 women's relay race
- Aetna pulls back on Obamacare
- No one volunteered, so Boston will assign bodycams to police
- Charges: 4-month-old dies after father repeatedly punches her
- 22 Push-Up Challenge hopes to save the lives of veterans
- Fast-moving flames destroy homes, businesses in Calif. community
- State Department to provide Judicial Watch with newly uncovered Clinton emails
- Petraeus: Unrest in Iraq will trouble "several presidents to come"
- Manuel Bojorquez