Dozens Displaced By 4-Alarm Fire In New JerseyCBS2 has learned that 28 people have been displaced because of the fire, including several who lived in a home next door that was also damaged.
Pittsburgh Man Arrested In Midwood Arson Case, Reportedly Had Grudge Against Brooklyn RabbiForty-one-year-old Matthew Karelefsky, of Pennsylvania, is being charged with two counts of attempted murder and one count of arson.
Super-Cute Dog Opens Window, Helps Save Himself From Apartment Fire On Upper East SideA dog trapped in a fire in an apartment on Manhattan's East Side managed to save its own life with the help of the fire department.
Early Morning Fire Erupts In Bronx Building, 3 InjuredIt happened at 2:48 a.m. Friday at 2255 Davidson Avenue near Buchanan Ave in the University Heights section.
FDNY: Extension Cord Sparked Deadly Fire On Upper East SideInvestigators say there was a smoke alarm in the apartment, but it wasn't working.
National Action Network Donates $6,000 To Family Of Harlem Fire VictimsThe National Action Network is rallying around relatives of the Harlem fire victims.
Investigators Confirm No Evidence Of Working Smoke Detectors In Deadly Harlem Apartment FireA friend says Andrea Pallidore, who died in the blaze, had a habit of disabling the smoke alarm when she cooked.
Vigil Held For 6 Killed In Harlem Apartment FireA makeshift memorial with candles and flowers is growing outside the apartment building at Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Boulevard and 142nd Street.
'Gut Wrenching': Family Of 6, Including 4 Children, Killed In Harlem Apartment BlazeFlames broke out around 1:40 a.m. inside a fifth-floor apartment at the Frederick Samuel Houses on Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard and 142nd Street.
Jersey Shore Businesses Racing To Ready For Summer Tourist Season After Devastating FireThe fire raged on for more than 24 hours, destroying Dunes Boardwalk Cafe and neighboring food venues, clothing stores and gift shops.
Rubbish Fire Burns Through HarlemSmoke and flames swept through Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard near West 126th Street on Sunday morning.
Scary Blaze Turns Little Kids Into Huge Heroes For Nyack FamilyTwo little children saved the day in Nyack when their home burst into flames. Their quick thinking helped everyone get out safely
Fierce Fire Leaves Over 100 Residents In Long Island Apartment Complex HomelessMassive flames and thick smoke that tore through the homes at the Avalon Court Complex in Melville.
Another Fire Breaks Out At Marcal Paper Plant In Elmwood Park, NJPSEG crews believe it began as an electrical fire.
Manhole Fire In Queens Knocks Out Power For HundredsCon Edison said about 50 people were forced out of their apartments on what was a frigid Monday night and roughly 560 customers from at least two buildings were left in the dark.