Yonkers School Partially Reopens After Toxic Mold CleanupA Yonkers school partially reopened Monday after being shut down because of toxic mold last month.
Latest Lesson At College: How To Get Rid Of MoldIssues with mold have been detected at two universities in New Jersey and at a college on Long Island, and students are dealing with the gross consequences.
Roof Leaks Blamed For Mold Crisis At Yonkers SchoolHundreds of Yonkers parents are still waiting to find out when their children will return to their school after a mold problem forced students into two temporary buildings.
Cleanup Underway After Mold Found At Yonkers SchoolMold has forced hundreds of students from their school in Yonkers. Paideia 15 was shut down Monday after officials found one fourth of the ceiling tiles in sections of the school tested positive for mold.
The New School Dorm Closed Due To Mold ScareA mold scare at The New School in Manhattan has forced students out of a dorm and into another building.
Thanks To Extremely Wet Summer, Mold Issues Keeping Local Environmental Cleaning Companies BusyThe sun was out on Wednesday, but overall it has been a pretty soggy summer. And that rain is leading to a growing mold problem.
Update: New Jersey Schools To Reopen On Sept. 14 After Mold DiscoveryHundreds of students in New Jersey still won’t be heading back to school until next week after mold was found in their classrooms.
Mold Spores Found At New Jersey Schools, First Day Of Class DelayedTwo elementary schools in Hopatcong have reportedly found mold spores in their classrooms, prompting officials to check every building in the district.
Ramapo High School Gets $1M Grant To Repair Leaky RoofTwo classrooms were shut down at Ramapo High School over concerns of mold caused by the damaged roof.
Leaky Roof At Ramapo High School Raises Mold ConcernsA leaky roof at one school in Rockland County has students, parents and staff concerned about mold.
CBS2 Demanding Answers: Mold-Infested Home In Queens May Force Neighbors To MoveA Department of Buildings inspector stopped by the house Thursday morning, slapping HSBC with another violation for failing to maintain the building.
Queens Neighbors: Mold From Abandoned Sandy-Damaged Home Is Making Us Sick Some Queens residents say a house damaged by Superstorm Sandy and then left abandoned is posing a health hazard in their neighborhood.