NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — If your travels take you through the Port Authority bus terminal, some NJ TRANSIT bus routes have been moved for evening departures only.
According to the NJ TRANSIT website, the following bus routes will be reassigned to the north platforms on the lower level of the north wing of the PABT terminal:
- No. 122: (Secaucus-New York)
- No. 127: (Ridgefield-Union City-New York)
- No. 139E: (Lakewood-New York via Englishtown)
- No. 144: (Elmwood Park-Hackensack-New York)
- No. 155: (Bogota-Ridgefield Park-New York)
- No. 157: (Teaneck-Ridgefield Park-New York)
- No. 163P: (Ridgewood-New York-Parkway Express)
- No. 165T: (Westwood-New York-Turnpike Express)
- No. 168T: (Paramus-New York-Turnpike Express)
- No. 194E&T: (Stockholm-West Milford-New York) – first stop Wayne Transit Center
- No. 320: (Mill Creek-North Bergen Park & Ride-New York)
- No. 324: (Mothers Park & Ride-Wayne Transit Center-New York)
The changes went into effect on Sept. 3.
The Port Authority says the changes were made to reduce crowing and improve bus flow.
For more departure information, click here.