PATERSON, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — The Paterson Board of Education is extending remote-only learning until at least Jan. 19, 2021.
The board approved the plan Wednesday night, saying they would reassess the situation on Dec. 15.READ MORE: Valanciunas, Hart Lead Pelicans Past Knicks
Schools: The New Normal
- Parents Work To Keep Kids Focused While Virtually Learning
- Cyber Security Concerns Grow As Many Classes Go Online
- The Rush Is On To Bridge The Digital Divide In Tri-State Area Cities
- How To Help Children Deal With Anxiety As They Return To School
- Distance Learning Tools And Links For Parents Teaching At Home
- Complete Back-To-School Coverage
Some of those cases were in Passaic County, where several schools switched from hybrid learning to remote-only.MORE NEWS: Armed Suspect Dies After Police-Involved Shooting In Williamsbridge Section Of Bronx
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.