NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Sunday that indoor dining can expand in some parts of the state.
Beginning March 19, restaurants outside New York City can begin operating at 75% capacity.READ MORE: Coroner Confirms Remains Found Are Gabby Petito's, Says Manner Of Death Is A Homicide As Search Resumes For Brian Laundrie
COVID VACCINEREAD MORE: 7 Pedestrians Hurt After Being Struck By A Vehicle In The Bronx; Hunt Continues For Driver, Passenger
- New York State book online here or call 1-833-NYS-4-VAX
- New York City book online here or call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC Vaccinations By Zip Code
- Nassau County more info here
- Suffolk County more info here
- Westchester County more info here
- New Jersey book online here or call 1-855-568-0545
- Connecticut book online here
The decision comes as COVID-19 infection rates continue to drop.
Masks will still be required when not seated and tables must remain socially distanced.MORE NEWS: Blind Brook Board Meeting Gets Heated Over Continued Closure Of Ridge Street Elementary School
Indoor dining capacity in the city will remain at 35%.