NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — New York City restaurants are welcoming more customers to dine indoors this weekend.
Indoor dining was expanded Friday from 25% capacity to 35%.
- Ask CBS2’s Dr. Max Your Vaccine Questions
- COVID Vaccine FAQ From CDC
- Vaccination Sites In New York City | Call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC Vaccinations By Zip Code
- Find A New York City Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- Explanation Of N.Y.’s Yellow, Orange, Red Zones (.pdf)
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
It’s the first expansion since indoor dining returned just before Valentine’s Day.
The rest of New York State has been at 50% capacity for several months.