HARTFORD, Conn. (CBSNewYork) — Connecticut now has at least 327 confirmed coronavirus cases and eight deaths.
- State-By-State, County-By-County Resources
- Ask Dr. Max Your Questions
- Talking To Kids About Anxiety
- How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
- CDC Latest Updates
Gov. Ned Lamont said non-essential workers should stay safe and stay home.
Businesses have been asked to let employees work from home and not engage in any in-person functions.
CORONAVIRUS: NY Health Dept. | NY Call 1-(888)-364-3065 | NYC Health Dept. | NYC Call 311, Text COVID to 692692 | NJ Health Dept. | NJ Call 1-(800)-222-1222 or 211, Text NJCOVID to 898211 | CT Health Dept. | CT Call 211
The governor’s order excludes workers in essential services, like health care, food service and law enforcement.