There were an additional 56 deaths, the governor announced.
“In this absurd reality we live in is actually very, very good news. There’ll be a point at which the number of deaths can’t get any lower, because people will die of something, and COVID virus is very good at affecting those people who have other illnesses. But this reduction in the number of deaths is tremendous progress from where we were. And we have gone through hell and back, but we are on the other side,” Cuomo said. “It’s a lesson for all of us.”
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- Ask Dr. Max Your Health Questions
- How Make Your Own DIY Face Mask
- How To Safely Remove Disposable Gloves
- Tips For Parents To Help Kids Cope
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
The governor announced that dentists in New York state can reopen Monday.
CORONAVIRUS: NY Health Dept. | NY Call 1-(888)-364-3065 | NYC Health Dept. | NYC Call 311, Text COVID to 692692 | NJ COVID-19 Info Hub | NJ Call 1-(800)-222-1222 or 211, Text NJCOVID to 898211 | CT Health Dept. | CT Call 211 | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention