NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — New York continues to make strikes on the road to reopening.
Starting Monday, New York City senior centers resume indoor programming, with safety restrictions. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated people are welcome.READ MORE: Mayor De Blasio Urges Private Companies To Require COVID Vaccines For Employees
Also Monday, the Parks and Recreation Department is opening 13 centers for members only. Capacity is limited and masks are required.READ MORE: New York City Marriage Bureau Resumes In-Person Weddings By Appointment Only
Additionally, ferry service between Lower Manhattan and Jersey City resumes a normal schedule, operating from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.MORE NEWS: Mayor De Blasio Sounds Off On Those Not Taking Delta Variant Seriously: 'I Mean, This Is Crazy. Get Vaccinated'
- Ask CBS2’s Dr. Max Your Vaccine Questions
- COVID Vaccine FAQ From CDC
- Vaccination Sites In New York City | Call 877-VAX-4NYC
- Track NYC Vaccinations By Zip Code
- Find A New York City Testing Site Near You
- Check NYC Testing Wait Times
- Resources: Help With Unemployment, Hunger, Mental Health & More
- Remote Learning Tools For Students And Parents At Home
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage