NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Gov. Andrew Cuomo wants more millenials to wear masks, and he brought in a celebrity to help spread the message.
Actor Paul Rudd stars in a PSA for New York State.
Using some youthful slang and even a TikTok dance, he treis to convince more millenials to wear masks to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Certified young person Paul Rudd wants you to wear a mask. Listen up: pic.twitter.com/GTks5NUBmR
— Andrew Cuomo (@NYGovCuomo) September 14, 2020
“This nation is still battling the COVID-19 pandemic and young people are not immune from it,” Cuomo said. “We all need to do our part and wear a mask. Thanks to Paul Rudd for helping us spread this crucial message and reach young people like him.”
By the way, Rudd is 51, making him part of Generation X.
To see more “Mask Up America” videos, click here.
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn’t Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children’s Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.