A spokesperson told CBS2 she had mild symptoms and is already feeling better.READ MORE: Gov. Cuomo Asks AG Letitia James, Top Judge To Launch Probe Into Sexual Harassment Allegations
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- Ask Dr. Max Your Health Questions
- How To Avoid Psychological Isolation
- Talking To Your Kids About Anxiety
- Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
Katz was just the latest public figure to contract the coronavirus.
CORONAVIRUS: NY Health Dept. | NY Call 1-(888)-364-3065 | NYC Health Dept. | NYC Call 311, Text COVID to 692692 | NJ COVID-19 Info Hub | NJ Call 1-(800)-222-1222 or 211, Text NJCOVID to 898211 | CT Health Dept. | CT Call 211 | Centers for Disease Control and PreventionREAD MORE: 2nd Co-Op City Power Outage Affects Residents In Same Buildings That Lost Electricity Friday
PHOTO GALLERY: Life In New York City Under The CoronavirusPolice Arrest Connecticut Man They Say Attacked Ambulance Facilities With Molotov Cocktails
A special election to fill Katz’s former position as Queens borough president had to be postponed because of the crisis. It’s unclear when it will be rescheduled.