PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) — A priest and a staff member at a Pleasantville church have tested positive for the coronavirus.
Parishioners at Holy Innocents Catholic Church on Bedford Road in Pleasantville may have been exposed.
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn’t Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children’s Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
The Westchester County health department says the two may have come in contact with members during several services.
Anyone who attended the following services should quarantine for 14 days:
- Morning mass on Aug. 24 or Aug. 25
- First communion ceremonies on Aug. 29
- Any mass on Aug. 30 except for 9 a.m. mass
All masses are canceled through Sept. 7.
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.