PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) — A priest and a staff member at a Pleasantville church have tested positive for the coronavirus.
Parishioners at Holy Innocents Catholic Church on Bedford Road in Pleasantville may have been exposed.READ MORE: De Blasio: New Mask Guidance In NYC May Come Monday As More Places Require Vaccinations Or Weekly Testing
- Tri-State Coronavirus Travel Advisory Quarantine List
- Resources, Hotlines, Unemployment & Covering Bills
- Remote Learning Tools For Parents Teaching At Home
- CBS2’s Dr. Max Answers Your Health Questions
- What To Do If Someone Isn’t Social Distancing Or Wearing A Mask?
- Expert: Parents Be Mindful Of Children’s Stress After Months Of Isolation
- Chopper 2 Over Empty NYC Streets, Landmarks
- Complete Coronavirus Coverage
The Westchester County health department says the two may have come in contact with members during several services.READ MORE: Multiple Tornado Warnings Issued As Severe Weather Impacts Tri-State Area
Anyone who attended the following services should quarantine for 14 days:
- Morning mass on Aug. 24 or Aug. 25
- First communion ceremonies on Aug. 29
- Any mass on Aug. 30 except for 9 a.m. mass
All masses are canceled through Sept. 7.MORE NEWS: Vessel At Hudson Yards Closes Indefinitely After 14-Year-Old Jumps From Structure
You can get the latest news, sports and weather on our brand new CBS New York app. Download here.